View Single Post
Old 03-21-2016, 07:06 AM   #43
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle.AUM View Post
Roll a dice, then multiply your rolled # by 5. if your resulting number is over 15 use your hand for spanking. If your number is 15 or under, stoke to erection then use the side of a pencil for your hits. You may have to do a few practice strokes to figure out a technique for striking hard enough to count (you'll know when it's not a blow that counts).

If you rolled a one and only did 5 spanks, finish by melting an ice cube on your cock.
Rolled a 5, so 25 with pencil to erect cock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle.AUM View Post
Snap your cock with a rubber band once for each letter in your username. If your username has any non-letter characters (like ->.<!) they each count for 2 snaps. If your username starts with a vowel, add 5 snaps to the total.
Do all the snaps at once, no pausing or breaks.
11 rubber band snaps. Placed four rubber bands, doubled up, around my shaft, still erect, with one around the tip. Pulled back each band three times about as far as possible and let it fly. Each snap made me wince and I am left with weals up and down my cock. Thanks you miss.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote