View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 03:09 PM   #2889
Wedgie6

Location: Likes: Wedgies, Messy, Masterbation, Edging, Pantsing, Butt

You're walking down an empty hallway in the morning when your hot crush turns the corner towards you. You glance up and make eye contact with her before looking away shyly. As you're about to pass each other she quickly changes direction and slides in front of you, startling you. She tells you she knows you like her and she's kind of interested too, holy shit is this real? You start to respond when she covers your mouth with one hand and pulls you to follow her with the other. She guides you to the also-empty girls locker room and tells you that you be quiet and have to follow her every command. You nod back in silence.

She starts to grope you through your pants, massaging your hard little cock. You're so excited to finally get touched by her that you can hardly keep from cumming. You say something to her and so she stops, making you edge in your pants. She stands you up and takes off your sweatshirt, revealing a tight crop top underneath. "Wait what the fuck? she says. You quickly explain you were dared to wear it by a friend for losing a bet but she doesn't believe you. She says she sees how feminine you actually are even though you try to hide it from everyone else. She tells you she's confident that you're just a sissy bitch, and your face starts to turn bright red. She can tell she hit a nerve and you can't hide that she knows what you're into. You begin to panic, but then out of nowhere she says "That's okay. I can work with this actually. What are you wearing under your pants?" as she steps behind you. Before you can answer, she's already put her fingers down you waistband and yanked your thong hard up into your ass crack. "This is great. You're gonna be my sissy loser from now on. I know you're into me so you'll do anything I say, and you're gonna like it." She commands you to edge yourself again in front of her, and she calls you all sorts of terrible names but denies you from cumming. She finally stops bullying you and tells you she needs to leave. As she leaves she says, "Good. I liked this. You're not allowed to cum until tonight at home. You need to edge once for each class period until the end of the day. Tomorrow, I will pick out what you need to wear to school for me. Later, loser."

Current Underwear Collection
  • Black Calvin Klein Briefs
  • Pink Nike Boxer Briefs
  • 6 Knit Kalvin Klein Trunks
  • 1 Stretchy Disney Kermit the Frog
  • Red Pair Klein Briefs
  • 2 Pair American Eagle Trunks
Wedgie6 is offline   Reply With Quote