View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 05:22 PM   #22
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 13

…Jess pulled into an Mc Donalds and went through the drive-through. Pulling up to the window,

“Hi can I get 1 chicken legend with BBQ sauce and 1 cheeseburger happy meal please”

Jess moved the car around to the next window and got the order from the window, she passed the happy meal through to me and placed the chicken legend on the passenger's seat, and then drove out into the car park and pulled into a bay to eat. I didn’t care that it was a happy meal for kids I was glad it was not toast from the floor or plain crackers, it tasted great and I was truly glad I had not realized quite how hungry I was up to that point.

“Thank you, Miss” was all I said

Jess continued to drive us home once we had both finished eating and we walked into the flat, it was late and Jess announced that we would go straight to bed, I went to the bathroom first and stripped off and washed the makeup from my face and did the usual toilet teeth, etc, I then took my clothes into the kitchen and put them by the machine, I then sat by the machine on the floor to wait for Jess to be done. As Jess walked by the kitchen I follow her through to the bedroom. I walked towards the cage, realizing I was actually rather tired.

“That's not where your sleeping tonight.., you can share the bed tonight,” Jess said heading to the right side of the bed, I looked at her shocked, surely this was a test, had to be. “It’s ok, come on Maria into bed you earned it” I can’t deny that I was happy every time Jess called me Maria, it felt right. I walked over to the left side of the bed and climbed in facing the wall. As I climbed into bed Jess wrapped her arm over mine and wriggled into my back, she was warm and soft and the bed was soft, it was nice, I fell asleep rather quickly that night.

The following morning I woke up before Jess, her arm was still resting over me, I gently moved it off me and set about getting the washing together and putting it in the machine ready to put it on, then I got a pot of coffee ready and put some bread in the toaster. Once that was done I set about getting the dishes done and washing down the counters then the bathroom and cleaned through the living-room, as I was finishing I heard Jess stiring in the bedroom, so I headed to the kitchen and put the washing on. Hearing the shower come on I headed to the bedroom and cleaned that up, then headed back to the kitchen just in time for Jess to finish in the shower, I made a coffee and set it on the table then pushed the bread into the toaster.

Jess walked into the kitchen just as I finished buttering the toast and so I placed it on the table.

“Well done Slut your doing well today, go get dressed into something tidy, I have to visit a friend who is unaware of my lifestyle and I want you close enough to watch”

Well, nice Jess was good while it lasted but maybe I had an idea how to keep that happening now. I began to head to the door,

“Jeans and a shirt will be fine,” Jess said to me as I walked through the door, I headed to the bedroom and grabbed some clean clothes, and headed to the shower, I had a wash and got dressed. Heading back to the kitchen I found Jess still drinking her coffee.

“Today you are just David keep my lifestyle privet from this friend…” Jess gave me an icy stare for a moment “Grab yourself breakfast”

I didn’t need telling twice, I did myself some toast and coffee and sat at the table to eat, maybe this friend is a good thing I get to be myself for the day.

Once Jess was ready we headed to the car.

“Front seat,” Jess said as I went to the back door “Stella is an old friend I meet her after I left Cardiff and have known her since, but she’s a bit of a prude, so for today you are my boyfriend and so act as so, but be careful what you do today because if you go too far or do something wrong there will be consequences tonight, don’t…”

“Jess, Jess it’s okay I know what I need to do and I will keep it simple, everything will be fine, but after I do this I would appreciate if you could tell me what you think I did way back when we were kids because I honestly have no idea what it was”

Jess gave me another icy stare for a moment but then nodded and started driving.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post: