View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 04:05 AM   #18
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 9

Something occurred to me at that moment, the best way for me to find out what this was all about was if I made her happy first, and clearly, that would not be difficult, mentally at least, ‘just follow orders and answer with miss’ I thought to myself physically though... I would just have to push myself.

“Yes Miss” I answered, once again a smile flashed
“I have a couple of places to go, but there is also somewhere you must go today, but we have to make sure you're ready. Into the shower” and she got up and headed to the bathroom, I got up and followed once I got into the shower I put my arms up ready for the chains and I once again could see the faintest of smiles confirming I was on the right path. I mentally prepped myself for the cold water as she turned the dial, but to my surprise the water was warmish, It was still on the colder side than warm but was warm enough that it was not awful.

This time Jess washed me down right away followed by shaving the body hair from all over my body, and after getting me out of the shower she handed me the towel and left the room again. I quickly dried off and went to the kitchen to put the towel at the machine in the basket where I found Jess finishing her coffee, after putting my towel in the basket I walked to the side of the table and sat on the floor, I could not see her face to know if that was the right thing, but it was confirmed when she patted me on the head, which caused me to smile, but why? Why would I smile at that? What was wrong with me all of a sudden?

Hearing Jess stand up a few minutes later I got up and grabbed the dishes from the table and washed them, then turned to see a smile on her face again, I had to fight to not smile myself again, what the hell was going on..? I followed her as she walked to the bedroom and as she approached the foot of the bed I took the cue and sat at the foot. Putting both arms up ready to be chained. After being chained Jess left the room and a few minutes later I heard the shower go on, after about 30 minutes Jess returned she was wearing jeans and a white vest top. She put a mirror on my dresser and did her makeup, then unchained me and dressed me in black panties and a bra which she stuffed to give the appearance of breasts, then a purple mini dress, after dressing me she had me sit on the bed she plucked my eyebrows and then did makeup on me and then finished it off with a black wig that went to just below my shoulders.

I did my best to conceal how happy I was when I looked in the mirror, she clearly didn’t know I was transgender and I was not ready to share that just yet…

Walking out to the car in the 4-inch heels she had given me was a little awkward, to say the least, but I was proud of myself for only wobbling twice, stilettos were not something I had worn before. I got into the back of the car as she wanted me to, and she pulled away from my flat heading to the unknown at least it was unknown for me...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post: