View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 03:16 AM   #5
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

Three participants so far!
Anyone any trouble with googling how to get the mp3 file itself?

@Badlyforme:
After reading your profile, I guess that you are no stranger to hypnotic files. I noticed that we both are straight guys, thus should this file work, I understand if you prefer to ask one of the ladies on the forum for permission. I am sure that they will grant permission easily

@Jenna (submissiveandready):
Welcome to this dare! Can I conclude that you've started already? In that case I wonder how many times you'll end up listening to that file, especially should you listen to it more than once a day. As you get excited already, are you (partly) hoping it will work?

@Veissed:
The "why not" made me smile as I like that attitude. I recently used it as very good reason to enter an ice-bath. Anyway, you too welcome to this dare and I hope you'll enjoy the experience.

To all of you and everyone else that might join, I am curious about your experience with listening to this file. I am told by someone else that she finds listening to it very relaxing. If you feel comfortable sharing, I like to know where/when you listen to this file and how it makes you feel.

Note:
As mentioned before, I'll be leaving on a trip this evening. I try to keep an eye on this thread and answer any questions while I'm away, but can't promise anything. And if you have any thoughts or questions that you do not wish to share on this forum, feel free to send a pm.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote