Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:06 PM   #14
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 2 The 2nd Skype Session

Just before 9:00 the next day Kate called and said I am almost there and it is pouring rain out I will be there in a few.

I logged in and noticed Caroline already waiting for me.

Hey You!

Hello Master Shawn. Where is you sex partner? She will be a minute.. At that moment I heard the front door open. Well that must be her..

She ran into my office and she was soaking wet (from the rain). She had a Pink VS cotton shirt on. And a pair of tight white shorts. Her shirt was sticking to her breast that clearly showed off her dark pink bra.

Yep it pouring rain outside today, telling Caroline.

Hey Sexy! Caroline spoke loudly for her to hear from the door of the office.

Oh you are already on.. sorry I am a little late. Kate pouted I was hopping I didn’t miss anything.

Nope you didn’t miss anything. I said.

You look very hot in that wet t-shirt. Caroline noted.

Well maybe I will take it off for you to see more! Kate said almost kid like.

Please! Caroline begged.

No not yet, we will have plenty of time to play in a few weeks. How did the time off go with work?

Well I have small problem. I can get 4 of the 9 days off but....I can’t afford taking all the time off, I don’t have enough money to pay my bills for the month. Caroline said.

I tell you what I will make away for you to make some money on the trip if you agree to this.

She looked a little worried and said how much might I be making. Caroline sounded worried.

Kate butted in and said, money is one thing you don’t need to worry about when it comes to Shawn. One of the biggest reasons, other than sex and I truly like being with him, is Shawn is well...he is not short in cash thats for sure. I am a little spoiled.

I already have some little challenges for you both to make money and if you don’t earn enough for the additional days off I will pay for the rest. Sound fair?

Sounds like a deal Master! Those dates we agreed on works for me. So its Sunday through Monday in 3 weeks right?

Yep! You must do everything I say from this point until the end of the trip.

Yes I will do as commanded, she said.

So here is the deal both of you will not know the destination until we are at the airport. I will need you address Caroline for the tickets and a few other things I need you to do. A package will arrive at both of your houses 3-4 days before we leave. You must do as asked in preparation for a sex vacation.

For the next 3 weeks you both must not orgasm. We will all be getting so much attention during our trip that anything leading up to it is not necessary. And from what I can tell that will be very hard for you both to control yourself. In the next 3 weeks I will also be away on a business trip and will not be able to skype and I might not have much for internet.
So today might be the last time we get to talk or see each other. I think we should do one more round of truth or dare. And I would like to go first.

Okay Sounds good Caroline said.

I’m in! Kate said.

Caroline i got to questions for you. What is your biggest sexual fantasy and what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?

Well, I think my biggest sexual fantasy is to be capture by a group of 3 hot women and be their sexual servants. The kinkiest thing I've ever done was be locked up in chains in my basement and controlled by my female friend. She forced me to lick her pee hole while she peed in my face.

Oh my that was so hot! Kate said. Can I go next Shawn?

I could tell Kate had something in mind. Go for it! I said

This is my dare, I want you to bring your computer to your kitchen or bathroom. Do you have one of those removable sprayers on your sink or shower?

I have both she said as she started walking with her computer.

Than go in the kitchen and spray down you chest so you can have a wet t-shirt like me.

Caroline had a white shirt with “I love NY” on it. The front was torn a little down the front you could just see a hint of cleavage. She walked up to the sink when just as she started to turn each faucet. Kate spoke up...No only cold water!

Caroline adjusted the temp and soaked up her shirt. Her beautiful breast were clearly revealed. I didn’t even realize until than that she hadn’t been wearing a bra. A few seconds passed and she turned to the screen and asked if this was good enough.

A little more around your nipples please! Kate said in a slightly naughty tone.

The moment the cold stream hit her right nipple it popped up.

Sorry I have sensitive nipples, Caroline cried out.

That’s good enough, Kate said. You can turn off the water.

Your turn Caroline.

Shawn will you be able to make cum on the trip? Because if you won’t let me cum for the next 3 weeks and during the trip...that’s just a little to long.

If you obey all my commands and please me. You will be able to cum! Multiple times!

Master I need to pee! Caroline spoke up.

Okay, bring your computer into the bathroom. And take your shorts off.

Caroline obeyed as I stated. When she removed her shorts she reveled a pink and white lace crotchless thong.

I want you to get us a view of you peeing in the shower. But we want to see you bend over to the camera and also see your ass while you do it. Don’t take off the panties, okay.

The motions were somewhat fast. Because the moment she was in the correct position she pushed a gusher of pee out onto the tub of the shower. It was a good 60 seconds before it went to a light dribble.

Sorry I have been holding that in for you Master. I know you like pee play and I thought I would leave you with this.

Thank you well done slave!

So I have got to get going on my trip and get some other things ready. Can you take a long shower today before work? Please be sure to keep that pussy and ass crack clean for me with a lot of soap. Okay?

You will need to wait for further instructions.
-----
More to come soon!
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote