Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #2
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 1 Finding Our Slave

I did some searching and fell upon the getdare site. Soon I found a very interesting girl whose name was naked_dare_girl. After I looked through all her posts I decided to send her a private message and see if I can spark any interest. This is what it said...

naked_dare_girl
I am looking for someone to help relive my stress and thought you could help. I viewed a little on your post and think you would be perfect for what I am looking for. I would like a slave to fulfill my fantasy as well as my partner. If you want to have some fun and are interested please let me know and we can set up a time to chat for a while online.

Later that day I logged on and noticed she already responded.

Shawn... Please excuse me for being so direct but for me to get this involved with a master I need to know what you may ask of me. Send me a time tomorrow we can chat. I am always open for something fun but you need to prove to me that this is for real.

She must have just been online so I responded that you could do it around 9:00am Saturday morning via IM.

9:00 arrived and we managed to hit it off very fast. I explained my stress filled job and my partner Kate. That we wanted to have a sex vacation but add a sex slave to our mix. We were looking for someone that would want some fun and from what I read on your likes and dislike you fit what we were looking for. The moment I tolled her about Kate she had a lot of questions. But one remark caught me slightly off guard.

Shawn I must tell you I like pussy just as much as I like cock. What does Kate look like?

I gave her a description of Kate. I must admit I had a bunch of questions but wanted to have her feel comfortable with me.

She went on to type.. I think we need to all meet up on skype so i can see both of you. I am willing to be your slave now and you can be in control of me from my home, but due to privacy I would rather not go on this sex vacation until I can trust both of you.

Okay hang on one sec let me see when she can come over. I typed.

I called Kate and asked How soon she could get over? We need to talk about our slave. She wants to see us via skype.

Kate immediately responded if I leave now I can get to your place in 30 minutes. I could tell Kate was excited about the idea. It was like she wanted to get to my place faster but just couldn’t.

I sent a message to naked_dare_girl that Kate could be here in 30 minutes does that work for you?

The message said Yes....Master! ...Master? what would you like to see me in?

My response: Please wear your favorite pair of panties and bra with a white low cut shirt.

Yes Master see you in 30 minutes and I will do as you say.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote