View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #44
serazene

Pee in a tall glass until it's literally overflowing. If you don't fill it the first time, keep the glass around for as long as it takes to fill with future piss.

As soon as it starts to spill, stop. Take it to a bathroom and pour it all over yourself and whatever you're currently wearing (you can do the entire dare naked, if you prefer). Do not clean yourself or change clothes for four hours. If you want to clean any piss off yourself or the floor, you may use your tongue.

For me - I am diapered all day today and will be messing it for sure at some point. Interested in anything I can do with the resulting mess or diaper (or just being made to wear it for a while). Pee's great too.

Loves
Toilet control + forced "accidents" (diapers, pants, naked, doesn't matter), diapers, DDlb/MDlb dynamic, watersports, hypnosis, video games, challenges, chance (dice, etc)

Limits
Too public (forcing kink on strangers, getting "caught"), pictures, animals, blood, swallowing poop, licking toilet seat/bowl/etc, permanent, friends/family, illegal or unsafe

More detailed list
PM dares, Supplies
serazene is offline   Reply With Quote