View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 05:02 PM   #6
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I also wanted to provide some insight on meeting people who live closer to you, thus not needing to travel:

* Meet in a public place. Choose somewhere that has a lot of people who would pay attention if you were showing signs of distress. It would also be helpful if it was somewhere that was familiar to you.

* If possible, take somebody with you. Or at the very least, let somebody know where you are going and when you are expected back.

* Plan to have somebody check in on you. Whether that is to make sure you are home and if not, a letter is there to provide more information, or using a codeword that must be given through text at a certain time, or plan a phonecall.

* I do not recommend playing during your first visit, but if it is a must, play safe. Have a way out. Do not do strict bondage that you cannot get out of if needed. Know where you are playing and how to get home. Make sure to have transportation arranged.

* Before playing, negotiate! Talk about safewords, limits, any possible triggers, medical conditions, talk about whether intercourse can happen and if it does, what type of safe sex precautions are you taking.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote