View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:29 AM   #11
Kylevan

Default Section 20. Run It Back Again

I didn’t saw Jaco again until the first period after lunch. His face was stern. I could really feel the suffering in him, and the humiliation.

The series of attacks were set again in motion during the three classes after lunch. The one I particularly look forward to is during the ChemLab period.

Just a little background story about ChemLab class. When Jaco first arrived at school on Monday, another classmate had a crush on him. Her name was Marie.

Marie was a flirtatious slut, to my opinion, although you may say that I am biased. Well, she’s not really a slut. I only called her that when she made public that she had a crush on Jaco. Of course I was very jealous, especially when they ended up as lab partners on Chemistry class. So, I included her on my plan to be humiliated.

We were dressed in lab gowns, with gloves and goggles on. We had our ears towards Mr. Harris as he gave the instructions for the class experiment.

I kept glancing at the watch to check the time. A few more minutes. I was really hoping that I timed the attack right.

My wish was granted when at that moment, Jaco was holding the jug containing the liquid nitrogen. The attack surprised him and the jug slipped from his grasp. The jug was open and it bounced on the table and the contents were spilled onto the floor. A considerable amount of nitrogen dropped on Marie’s sneakers freezing it. She was screaming and hopping as she try to remove the sneakers out of her feet.

She threw the sneakers away and it broke, leaving her standing with only socks on her feet.

Meanwhile, Jaco was still fighting the discomfort of the vibrating motions made by the dildo. It was set to work for five minutes that time so he did not notice the commotion he had accidentally created when the jug of liquid nitrogen slipped from his hands. Only after the vibrations was over did he realized what huge mess he had caused. He kept on apologizing as Marie was continuously freaking out.

Mr. Harris decided to cancel the class altogether and sort the matter out. Jaco and Marie were sent to the principal’s office while the rest of the class were told to proceed to the library and hold a study group.

Jaco was once again humiliated. Being sent to the principal office on his first week at his new school wasn’t really a great thing. I considered it as another test for Jaco if he will squeal and confess the truth that he was being forced by an unknown master online. Although I really doubt that he will. Imagine just how embarrassing would it be to tell the principal that he was wearing a dildo/vibrator at school. He might even be accused of being a pervert.

I didn’t knew what really happened inside the principal’s office. Some said that Jaco will be expelled, although I guessed that this is an exaggeration. What happened was really an accident. The worse that he can get will be detention.

Jaco appeared on the next class. He was really gloomy and embarrassed. He didn’t even talked to me. In fact, he didn’t talked for the rest of the day. He just kept his silence. Even when the next two attacks, he just kept his composure. Maybe he was getting used to the feeling of the dildo’s attacks.

Soon, the day was over and students began filing out of the classrooms. I went to my locker to retrieve my backpack before I went home. Jaco just went straight to his locker, took the shirts he borrowed from me and put it inside his bag. Then, he left without another word.

I left the electroshock mode to work three times during the entire time of Jaco’s walk back home after school. I added intervals between the shocks to let him catch his breath, but the succession was made in increasing voltage. The first was set to shock his penis at 60 volts, then at 90 volts, and lastly 110 volts.

Once he was home, I gave his hard penis one last shock at 110 volts before I finally let him remove the device. He was really tired. I can see his whole body sweating, which made him looked like someone who just came out of the shower. Since he was just subjected to electroshock, I didn’t let him take a shower. He just contented himself to wiping the sweat with a towel. After that, he slumped on his bed and rested.

With the first day of torture over, I managed to suppress a sinister smile. I was feeling triumphant. But the celebration won’t be until the next part of the plan was done. It will definitely happen. I’ll make sure of that.

Tomorrow, Jaco will be shamed again.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote