View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:29 AM   #10
Kylevan

Default Section 19. Awkward for Lunch

I waited for Jaco to stand. This time, I was planning to invite him to have lunch with my friends Marco and Morgan.

When most of our classmates was out, Marco and Morgan came up to me.

"Dane, come on," Morgan said. "I'm starving."

"Yeah, man," Marco seconded. "Come on. We're really hungry."

"You go ahead," was my reply. "I'll catch up with you guys."

"How about you Jack?" Marco called to Jaco still sitting at the back. He calls Jaco as Jack.

"I'll just follow," he answered. "I need to change this shirt first. Oh, I forgot. I don't have extra shirt."

Morgan offered to let him borrow his extra shirt.

"Sure, thank you," he said. "Actually, this is my third shirt already today. Dane lent it to me earlier."

In truth, Marco and Morgan really knew that the shirt Jaco's wearing was mine. They recognized it because I wore it several times already.

We went out of the room as a group. Marco and Morgan on the lead while Jaco and I took the rear.

As we reached the lockers, I dropped my books and notes to mine. Meanwhile, Jaco was by Morgan's locker waiting for the shirt being lent to him. When Morgan gave him the shirt, Jaco told us to go ahead and he will just follow as soon as he got changed.

The three of us marched to the cafeteria and queued to buy lunch. After paying for the food we took, we went and sat at our usual table. It was a square table with four seats. Most of the times, we had the table to ourselves. A few times, another student sat with us. But this time, we reserved the seat for Jaco.

Waiting for Jaco, I can't hide my impatience. I kept looking at the door expecting him to enter. And when someone enters which wasn't him, my face distorts to show disappointment.

This was noticed by Marco.

"Dane," he inquired. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing," I lied. "It's just Jaco's been too long. We can't eat until he's here. I'm starving."

"Well he said that we should go ahead without him," Morgan piped in. "I'm starving too. I'm sure he won't mind if we eat on ahead of him."

"Yeah, we probably should."

As we were about to take our first bite, Jaco came in dressed in Morgan’s shirt. He waved at us and queued himself to get lunch. Then, he went to our table and sat on the empty chair.

“Finally, you’re here,” Marco said. “We were about to eat without you, Jack. What took you so long?”

“Sorry,” Jaco apologized. “The bathroom stalls were occupied. I waited until one is available for use.”

“Since you’re here anyway,” I added, “we can start eating.”

And then we ate our lunch.

Jaco was down to his fourth shirt for the day. Good thing for him that he was wearing black jeans or the sweat will be noticeable. Marco and Morgan were seated facing each other while Jaco and I were occupying the opposite sides. I kept looking at him casually for hints of discomfort and awkwardness. As far as he was concerned, he was wearing shirt that he borrowed from his friend. His jeans were sweaty also, and he wasn’t wearing any underwear. Apart from that, a seven inches dildo was planted deep inside his anus with a metal ring surrounding his penis. If that wasn’t enough to make him feel humiliated sitting in close proximity with others, I don’t know what will.

My suspicions were verified when I noticed that Jaco can’t look anyone in the eye, including the three of us. He kept his gaze down. Whenever his eyes met with any of our eyes, he quickly ducks his head as if in shame.

His discomfort will soon only grow when the next series of attacks came. As for the lunchtime, I preset the device to attack four times——one for each mode.

The first attack came fifteen minutes on lunch period. I set the device to vibrate for three minutes straight. The magnitude of the vibrations was doubled compared to the one during the first period. The only clue to the attack was his hands shaking as he held on to the bottle of juice. Marco, Morgan and I eyed him suspiciously.

Marco, the nosiest among the three of us, asked Jaco. “Why are you shaking?”

Jaco quickly made up his mind to come up with a lie. “I was just feeling chills.”

“Chills?” Morgan asked. “Dude, it’s sweltering hot.”

I decided to come to Jaco’s rescue. “So you’re really sick. You told me earlier you were fine. I think you have a fever.”

“I was fine earlier,” Jaco answered. This time he was telling the truth. He was fine earlier, before the surprise attacks. “Now, I don’t know. I think you’re right, I may have a fever coming.”

“Then, you should go to the nurse’s office,” Marco suggested. “Maybe she will let you go home for the day.”

The idea of him coming home early alarmed him. It made him scared. Although I didn’t explicitly said that he wasn’t allowed to cut class early, he was really determined to complete the task for the whole day.

“I can’t,” he said. “I think I can handle myself for the rest of the afternoon.”

I asked him. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

We took his word and never bothered him.

As we were about to finish our lunches, the second wave attacked. The thrusters were set to work for three minutes, making push and pull motions inside his anus. Determined not to show any weakness or signs that he wasn’t feeling well, he kept his composure by keeping his face solemn. Soon, his three minutes was over. But the attacks were only halfway. Two more attacks were scheduled to come before the afternoon classes.

Because we were finished with lunch Jaco excused himself even though Morgan, Marco and I still hung together to chat. We still have half an hour before the afternoon classes. Although I was disappointed to let him leave, I didn’t forced him to stay. I won’t be able to see him suffer the next two attacks. But the thought that he was really embarrassed in our presence because of what he was going through, made a reasonable consolation.

I didn’t saw him went through the next attacks. I didn’t mind because the series of attacks will once again make Jaco suffer for the third time during the afternoon.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote