View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:27 AM   #8
Kylevan

Default Section 17. Vibrator, Thruster, and Electroshock

Jaco was wearing my shirt as he stepped inside the classroom. He was so damn hot wearing it, to my opinion. I just wished I could hug his naked body like my shirt was hugging his torso.

I was seated at the very back while he occupied my previous seat three rows from the front. I had a momentary glimpse of the top of his butt crack when his slightly loose jeans sagged as he sat down.

The way we were seated this time gave me a better vantage point to observe him more closely than the previous class. And here I observed that he sat with his upper body straight up. The dildo plugged inside his anus made him uncomfortable whenever he arches his upper body. His discomfort will grow more when the next wave comes, and this time it will be worse.

About halfway through the second period, the next wave finally came as timed. Jaco was taken again by surprise. But this time, he acted wisely and didn’t make any sound. The only clue to what was happening was his hands clutching the desk and his lower body tensed while his right foot continuously stomped the floor quietly.

If only I can see his face. But my placement inside the room provided only a view to his back. Although I can see his neck also tensing, which I guessed that he was gritting his teeth the whole time.

Now, the motion made by the dildo this time is different from earlier. While the first one was only vibrations, this one was a push and pull motion, very much just like a dick thrusting in and out of the anus. The setting was made in such the thrusts were slow at first and gradually increases its speed.

The dildo was made of silicon material to feel like a real skin. It elongates as it pushes forward and shortens as it pulls back. Although, it was created to simulate like a real dick, I can imagine the discomfort Jaco was feeling. He was straight and have no past experiences with anal, let alone butt plugs and dildos. And his discomfort was a joy to me.

The second wave, just like the first one lasted for five minutes. The whole time, Jaco’s hands were clutching the desk. I can’t help but smile at the thought of this powerless boy.

Soon, the second period ended. Jaco was standing up when I reached his seat. I took notice of his sweating.

“I’m fine,” he said. “Sorry if I drenched your shirt in sweat.”

“That’s fine.”

“By any chance do you have another one that I can borrow?”

“Yeah,” I answered. “But it’s the last one I have in my locker.”

“Well I’ll just have to do with this sweaty shirt,” he said gloomily. “You might need it later.”

“No, that’s fine,” I said. “I think you need it more than I do. You can have it.”

“Thanks.”

And once again, we made our way back to the lockers. I gave him the last shirt I have and he went back to the bathroom. I didn’t waited for him to return.

I went for the third period which will be the Literature class. Nelson wasn’t back from the hospital so Jaco and I remained seatmates. At almost the same moment when Mr. Richards was about to start the class when Jaco arrived. Mr. Richards didn’t paid him attention. Jaco just went directly to sit beside me.

This was the moment I’ve been waiting for. The moment to see Jaco’s discomfort at close range. Once again, I timed the event to happen halfway through the class.

I was really anxious for the moment to come. I made uneasy glances to my side where Jaco was sitting.

Finally, he jerked his head in alarm. His breathing was hard as he blew air out of his mouth. Like the previous waves, he was clenching his fists and his right foot was stomping furiously. He had his eyes closed and I can hear the soft whimper as he desperately wanted to scream from shock and pain.

If you haven’t guessed yet, it wasn’t the dildo that brought shock to him. It was the metal ring surrounding the base of his penis. I preset the electroshock to emit 60 volts of static electricity.

I can see his skin hairs standing on end.

The whole three minutes while the electroshock sent voltage power through Jaco's dick every fifteen seconds, his breathing was heavy and I can hear as he blew air out of his mouth to help ease the shock.

Good thing that we were seated a few rows from the back so that only few students witnessed Jaco's impatience and discomfort. Mr. Richards doesn't seem to notice and just went on discussing the homework given to us the previous day.

If his penis was flaccid, the shock will make it stiffen.

Once again, I showed concern once the three minutes of pain was over. I silently whispered to him, "Is everything alright? It looks like you saw a ghost or something."

He inhaled and exhaled for a few seconds until his breathing was back to normal. Then he answered, "I'm fine. It's just that my adrenaline was surging?"

"Adrenaline?" I knew his excuse was lame and unbelievable. He must have sense that I didn't believed him. Instead of explaining, he just gave me a curt smile and brought his attention back on the lesson.

I didn't press him for details. He might get suspicious if I become too nosy. I just directed my attention to Mr. Richards. Soon, the class will be over and one more to go before lunch.

Mr. Richards went on scrutinizing the lines of Browning's sonnet, taking its meaning and symbolism. Honestly, I don't understand what he was saying. I just sat there with rapt attention to make it look like I was taking in everything he said. Anyway, he rarely calls on a student for recitations. As long as you are paying attention to class, that's good enough for him. I wasn't afraid to be called. With class which was double in number compared to other classes, the chances of being called was slim.

The bell finally rang and we both stood from our seats. We filed out of the room along with the throng of students from our Literature class. We ascended the stairs together to the next class.

As we reached the room, my friends Marco and Morgan were there already. I gave them both a smile and a nod. We'll just have to talk later, during lunch.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote