View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:25 AM   #6
Kylevan

Default Section 15. The Final Testing

The dishes done, dried and stacked neatly inside the cabinet, I went up to my room and checked the time. 9:15 PM. Several more minutes and I’ll check on Jaco. But before that, I worked on preprogramming the control app with schedules and the sequence as to when the commands for the electroshock device will be executed. I consulted my class schedules for the next day because it was the same as Jaco’s schedule.

I decided to start gentle and work all the way up. I specifically took time to think what setting to use for when the class we have seated next to each other. I wanted to see up close his reactions while the device was at work. The sequence was not at a regular interval. It was programmed so as to make sure that at least the device will be activated at least once for every class period. I even included two during the lunch period and three more after the whole day class, all three were to be activated during his entire walk back home. Haha, take that Jaco.

Consulting the surveillance program, I saw that Jaco was back online. Finally, the final testing before the big day will commence.

Checking the logs for his recent web activities, I didn’t saw the cybersex site from the list. He must have decided not to broadcast tonight.

Once again, I logged on to my dummy account and started a conversation with Jaco via the Facebook chat.

Quote:
Me : I see that you didn’t broadcast tonight. Why?
Jaco : Lots of homework. No time for broadcast.
I knew that he was telling the truth. We had homework on almost all the subjects from earlier today. Mine was still sitting on the desk, untouched. I was preoccupied with the plan. I eagerly wanted to get started that I almost forgot about my homework. I needed to finish the last stage of my preparations. Until then, I won’t be able to start on my homework.

Quote:
Me : Is the vibrator finished charging?
Jaco : Yes, sir.
Me : Good. Now take it and turn it on

From the surveillance camera app which I was still using to see him, I saw him took something from the side and when he returned, he was holding the dildo/vibrator.
Quote:
Jaco : I have it here, sir.
Me : Good. Do you have a wireless connection?
Me : Well then, I want you to get the remote control and set the dildo on auto connect via wireless network.
The auto connect via wireless network is one of the features of the device that is on my advantage. Once the device is connected online, it can be remotely controlled by the app that I just installed on my smartphone.

Our school have a free unrestricted WiFi connection, which was also to my advantage because I knew that the electroshock device will connect automatically without prompting for passwords anymore.

When he was done setting the device to auto-connect he replied.

Quote:
Jaco : Done, sir.
Me : Good. Now watch what will happen.
I checked the indicator on my app and sure enough, the device was online. I scrolled down the choices for what setting to activate and choose vibrate. As soon as I pressed the button, the dildo from the device Jaco was holding began to vibrate. Great, both the device and the app were working perfectly.

Quote:
Me : Tomorrow, you will only wear the clothes that I will prescribe you to wear. Understand?
Me : Good. You aren’t allowed to wear any underwear tomorrow for school. You are only allowed to wear a T-shirt, jeans, socks and shoes.
Jaco : Will do, sir.
Me : One more thing, you will also wear the device you’re holding now for school tomorrow.
His face showed signs of alarm. I can’t really blame him. The device was really intimidating. The dildo, although not huge was fairly large. And he just witnessed that it also comes to life when it vibrated as demonstrated earlier. He also had no idea who controls it and what specific time the device will activate. It was obvious from his expression that he didn’t want to do it.

Quote:
Me : Any problem? You don’t want to do it? Or do you want to see your naked photos and videos scattered online and around your neighborhood?
That did it. He agreed to do the task.

Quote:
Jaco : No, sir. I will wear it tomorrow as you ordered.
Me : Good. Now you can go to sleep. Tomorrow, before you go to school, I want you send me a photo of yourself naked while wearing the device. Good night.
I logged off feeling triumphant at making Jaco agree to do the task.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote