View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:17 AM   #4
Kylevan

Default Section 13. A Sinister Idea

I practically jogged all the way home just to be seated infront of my workstation and finally execute my plan for the next two days. I powered up my workstation and changed into more comfortable clothes. The clothes I’m wearing were soaking in sweat because of the running. I went downstairs to grab some snacks and brought it up to my room.

Guessing that Jaco wasn’t at home yet, I opened a website. This website is a dedicated site for a product which I recently bought online and was received by Jaco the day before. This is the primary tool of torture that I had up my sleeve. This will show Jaco not to insult me again. I carefully read the instructions.

The dildo/vibrator/butt plug/electroshock is a sexual device. It is a dildo that also works as a vibrator. When plugged inside the ass, a ring connected to it can also be worn around the penis just to where the shaft meets the ball sac. What was really good about this product is it can be remotely controlled via an included remote control or an application that can be downloaded from the website to any smartphones. Now, the remote control was shipped to Jaco along with the device. My option is to download the app on a secured smartphone.

Of course I downloaded the app. After installing, I was prompted for the serial number of the specific device that it will control remotely. I checked the surveillance program if Jaco was finally home and online. He was, and when I opened the remote camera app, the video feed showed that he was in fact sitting infront of his computer browsing Facebook.

I logged on to my dummy Facebook account and sent him a message, “Yesterday, I was angered by a snide comment made by you. I don’t take lightly when someone insults me. Now, I’m gonna have to make you pay for it.”

After hitting send, I waited until he read it. When he finally did, he was confused. All that he was able to say was, “What? Who are you? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

And with that, I proceeded to send him the video clip from yesterday after our private session on his cybersex page. Good thing that I record all the video feed from the surveillance program. When he saw the clip, he was scared once again, knowing the fact that someone was watching him virtually and has control of his web camera.

“Ho-how did you do that?” his voice was shaking. The full magnitude of his situation finally dawning on him.

I sent him my reply, “I have my ways. Now that you know what I am capable of, be warned. You will be my slave and boytoy. You will do everything I say without question or hesitation, no matter how hard and embarrassing it may seem. And remember that if you don’t, I will print copies of your nude photos and scatter them on your previous and present hometown. And if that wasn’t enough, I will also make copies of all your private cybersex sessions on the web and distribute the DVDs to your school. Do you understand?”

“Yes sir,” he replied, scared.

“Good,” I said, knowing that my plan is finally going in motion. “Now, I want you to get the box you received yesterday.”

He just nodded and went to retrieve the box from under his bed.

“I want you to get the dildo/vibrator from the package and show me the serial number.”

He was confused as to why I was asking for the serial number. Probably, he still had no idea as to what the full capability of the device. But, as I clearly stated earlier, he followed my orders without question. He sent me the serial number. I keyed in the number on my app and was confirmed.

“Now, I want you to charge that device until full. I will check with you again after four hours.”

“Yes, sir,” he replied and retrieved the charger from the box and plugged the device on the outlet.

“I will go easy on you tonight,” I told him. “You may broadcast on your cybersex page. You don’t have to if you don’t like. I will return after four hours and be sure that you are online and the device is charged by then.”

“Yes, sir,” he said. “Thank you, sir.”

I logged off my dummy account but I left the camera surveillance program running. My parents will be home soon so I went downstairs to prepare dinner.

As I reached the kitchen, I contemplated on the thought of what was about to happen he next day. The real reason why I didn’t force Jaco to cybersex tonight was because I want to prepare him for the next day. He will need the energy. I intended to deplete his stamina for the next two days, which of course while subjecting him to more nudity and sexual torture.

If I was to control the device to torture Jaco, I need to think of a way in which he won’t suspect that I was the one doing it. Especially if we have one class together where we sat next to each other. I just can’t whip up my phone and press the button to activate the electroshock from the device while he was sitting next to me. Revealing my identity to him was just plainly stupid.

The best idea that I can come up with is to make a plugin app that will enable me to program commands to the control app at a specific time and sequence. I kept the idea in my head while I was preparing dinner.

Raiding the fridge, all I can come up with were lettuce and cucumber. The limited ingredients only enabled me to make up a salad. That will have to do. Perhaps, I could tell my mom to do some shopping comes morning. I added toast to the menu when I found a whole loaf of wheat bread. A vegetarian feast for tonight.

Finished making the dishes, I went back to my room and started to program the plugin app I was planning to use the next day. Having a knowledge on computers and programming really pays off. Soon, the plugin app was ready for testing. But first, I need to download again the remote app which I downloaded earlier. But this time, I installed it on a simulator where I will install the plugin I just recently programmed, for testing. The plugin installed successfully and was running perfectly along the main app.

Satisfied with the result, I installed the plugin directly to the app installed on my phone. All I just needed is to test it the app will successfully connect to the device from Jaco and control it from afar. The indicator on the app shows that the device was offline. Probably still charging and not yet turned on. Or no WiFi connection from its proximity to enable it to connect wirelessly.

I’ll just have to check and test later.
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote