View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 01:16 AM   #2
Kylevan

Default Section 11. Softening

Jaco’s face was stern. His eyes wasn’t on the camera as he drones on, spilling the details of his secret life.

I admit that watching him at this position makes me very sorry for him. Here I was, wasting money just so I can satisfy my libido by exploiting this innocent boy. I can feel my heart softening for the guy.

My thoughts were interrupted as he goes on with his story.

“I was shocked at first and didn’t believe him,” he said referring to his friend who suggested that he become an online model for a cybersex site for gays. “I thought he was joking, or lightening up my mood because I was really down that time. But then he told me he was serious.

“He then told me that he was doing the same for several months that time. He even showed me that he was telling the truth when he made a broadcast that moment. I was on the side away from the camera as he entertains anonymous customers online.

“I really can’t believe it. I knew that what he was doing was illegal because we were the same age so he’s a minor. I left him there in the middle of his performance. I didn’t talked to him for months until we moved here.

“The move was very difficult for me and my mom. We were forced to start a new life and fend for our own. I began to see how hard life is, having to work to provide for our needs. My mom was forced to take two jobs just to cover our rents and bills. My dad’s monthly support covers my tuition and other school fees. But that will only over my education until I was eighteen. After that, he won’t be obliged anymore to send monthly support.

“Between my mom’s two jobs, I know that I also need to take a job to help save for college. And though I was against it, I realized that being an online model will help me save for college a great deal. My mind made up, I emailed my friend who suggested online modelling to me. I asked him what I must do to be accepted as model. He was the one who provided me with fake license card and other fake identifications. He also told me to make another email account to which all the transactions will be sent.

“That was three weeks ago. A couple of days ago, I received an approval email. And here I am now, entertaining faceless customers.”

Tears were flowing from his eyes but he wasn’t crying.

“I hope you enjoy seeing me helpless and being forced to do your stupid orders and abuses,” he said looking at the camera with loathing. He really hated me.

His last remark really shot me deep in my heart. I felt guilty for abusing this boy. Feeling defeated, I send him my last message, “OK. You can go offline now. Sorry if I was being a jerk. I won’t force you anymore to go online every night. You can broadcast whenever you feel like working.”

Without another word, he went offline after receiving my message. Even as his broadcast page went offline on the website, his broadcast on my surveillance program was still on live. What I saw and heard made my inner monster alive once again. As Jaco stood and went to his bed, he said bitterly, “Being a jerk? That’s putting it mildly. You aren’t a jerk, you’re a psycho, bitch.”
Kylevan is offline   Reply With Quote