View Single Post
Old 01-01-2023, 10:03 AM   #28
risks

hey guys classic sorry for the wait post hoping to have the story finished before mid february so if I don't post get on my ass - risks

Chapter 10

Sarah and Emma walked into the pool room. The was a huge pool in a room with a big glass ceiling it was dark but the light of the moon and some stars shined through the glass. The were a few deck loungers on the side as they went to put their towels down on the loungers one or two motion lights went off. “Wow we got the whole place to ourself” said Sarah.
“I mean it is midnight” said Emma. Sarah wasn’t listening she ran and jumped into the pool as her scream echoed around the empty pool room. Emma laughed as she took one of the cups they had brought and poured herself a drink.

Half an hour later Sarah finished her second drink and as her pool floatie rotated into the right position she threw her empty plastic cup next to their towels on the side of the pool. “Ahhh I could get used to this every day” said Sarah closing her eyes and getting comfy on her floatie again “yeah I know what you mean” said Emma slowly spinning around on another floatie. They then heard a few of the motion censored lights click on “oh wow didn’t know you knew how to wear clothes” said a male voice coming from the entrance Sarah quickly span round opening her eyes before she could see who had walked in she lost her balance and fell off her floatie into the pool with a scream. She came out from under the water and could hear 2 male boys laughing. After she could see she realised they were the ones at the pizza restaurant and the beach huts. Sarah went bright red and wished the swimming pool would just swallow her whole. “We just know how to have more fun” replied Emma quickly.
“Well maybe you should show us how to have more fun” said the other boy cheekily. “Well we don’t even know your names yet” said Emma. The first boy who was very athletic and short black hair lightly raised his hand and said “well I'm Liam”. After a short awkward silence he then elbowed his friend “oh and I'm Craig” said Craig with a short laugh afterwards he wasn’t as muscley as Liam and he had spikey blonde hair. “What about you two?” asked Liam.
“Emma” said Emma still slowly spinning on the floatie.
“Sarah” said Sarah climbing out the side of the pool.

After another drink the girls finished telling the boys what had happened today. “Wow that's crazy what are the chances of your school friend being on holiday in the same place” said Liam in shock.
“Yeah she is a rich bitch and goes on like 4 holidays over the summer” said Sarah rolling her eyes. “Aren’t you guys going to Amsterdam tomorrow though?” said Craig.
“Yeah but we got super lucky with a cheap deal” replied Emma.
“Ahh okay” said both the boys in understanding.
“You boys had any interesting stories on your holiday so far?” asked Emma.
“Sadly not most interesting was bumping into Sarah at the beach hut” said Liam with a small laugh. Sarah went red. Emma noticed Sarah's cheeks flushing “hey boys how about we play a little game of truth or dare?”

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to risks for this post: