View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 06:38 PM   #20
risks

Hey it's been forever since I wrote a chapter but it is summer hopefully I can continue writing this summer but sorry if the grammar and stuff is off it has been a while - Risks

Chapter 8

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck!” said Emma looking around franticaly.
Sarah grabbed the parasol and crumpled to the ground using it to cover as much of her as possible. “What do we do” Sarah asked panicking. Emma looked around for a second thinking. “Okay we have 2 options we can either walk back to the hotel but I'm guessing that’s not an option” said Emma.
“Well of course” replied Sarah snarkily.
“Or you could hide somewhere and I can run to the nearest shop and grab you something to wear” replied Emma. Sarah looked around just hoping that clothes would fall out of the sky but she knew it wasn’t going to happen. “Okay where are we going to hide me though” asked Sarah. They looked around the was a huge pile of rocks with kids climbing on it far away that was a no-go. “What about in the water” said Emma.
“Not exactly the best thing to cover me a see-through liquid” replied Sarah as she said this she noticed 3 small changing huts 2 minutes down the beach. “Look over there” said Sarah pointing. Emma smiled “great okay you run and hide in one of those and I will run in the shop and grab you some clothes”.
“Wait your not gonna go to the hut with me?” asked Sarah suddenly nervous.
“I mean the longer it takes for me to get clothes is the longer your going to be naked” replied Emma. Sarah let out a sigh I guess your right she threw the parasol off her naked body and began her naked sprint to the beach huts Emma took a quick glance at her naked butt and began to run to the shops.

Sarah was running faster than she had ever run before. Using one arm to cover her boobs and one hand to cover her pussy. The arm didn’t feel like it was covering much as she could feel her boobs bouncing out every few seconds. She then heard giggling to her right the was a walkway far away but she could see what looked like 2 females her age she could see them pointing at her and laughing. Sarah felt so embarrassed but she knew all she could do was keep running luckily they were far away they couldn’t see her face and notice her. Sarah suddenly felt her left foot give way on the sand as she was running and she slipped and fell forward doing half a roll and lying face-up on the sand. She then heard the girls laughing even louder she then realised in the commotion she had tried to used her hands to break the fall and was not covering anything. Fuck it she thought she got up and started running and didn’t even bother to cover anything it was slowing her down and then had already seen everything. One of the girls did a whistle and Sarah giggled to herself as she ran she was only 20 seconds away from the huts freedom and a hiding place she thought. She was now only 5 seconds she then heard 2 male voices coming from the huts. Her heart sank suddenly 2 doors of the 3 huts opened and 2 boys who looked a year or 2 older than her walked out. Sarah went full red not covering a single part of her body giving the 2 boys a full frontal view. Sarah grabbed the handle of the 3rd hut the door didn’t budge she heard a female voice shout “occupied” from the other side of the door. She then pushed past one of the boys and ran into the hut and locked the door. Sarah then jumped on the bench in the hut and curled up she was so embarrassed. “Wow well, that's the highlight of the day” said one boy to the other laughing. “Yeah no one is gonna believe that” said the other one also laughing. Sarah heard them walk away her face was boiling hot and it wasn’t because of the sun she put her hand between her legs. Sarah was shocked she was so wet had she actually enjoyed this whole thing?

After what felt like forever she heard Emma's voice “Sarah you here”.
“Over here” said Sarah opening the door and just walking out. Emma’s eyes widened. Sarah took the shirt out of Emma's hands and started putting it on. “Wow didn’t think you would just walk out like that” said Emma with a little giggle. Sarah took the shorts out of Emma’s hands and began stepping into them. “After what has happened today this is nothing” said Sarah with a cheeky wink. They both just stood still for a few seconds trying to process everything that had just happened. “Okay I’m starving and need some food” said Sarah grabbing Emma by the hand and pulling her down the beach. “Okay okay but your buying” replied Emma.
“Why do I have to pay” replied Sarah sulking.
“I mean I did just buy your outfit” said Emma jokingly.
“Didn’t even buy me underwear” said Sarah looking at Emma and raising one eyebrow.
“Just less stuff to take off you when we get back to the hotel room later” said Emma giving a cheeky wink to Sarah they both laughed and continued to walk down the beach.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to risks for this post: