Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2021, 10:41 PM   #88
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Lola and the others marched me out to an area in the woods where I remember one of the girls had been waiting to prank Kelly a while back. Even though the place still plenty of tree coverage, the dirt paths hadn’t been spared of turning into mud. As I was told to sit next to a tree, Lola nodded to one of the girls who started to unpacking the backpack.

“So, it’s time for our little talk. You’ve got a lot of explaining to do about how you got out of our little trap. Plus we’re very curious about your little rule to follow so before we get some payback I dare you to tell us about who helped you in the trap.”

Feel helpless as they stood over me, I opened my mouth in resignation as a splatter of mud fell from my hair and landed next to my muddy clothes. I paused for a second as I thought and then started to talk.

“Oink oink oink oink oink.” The blank look of surprise gave me a little satisfaction as they quickly scowled again.

“What’s with the pig noise? We dared you to tell us something.” Lola demanded.

“Oink oink, oink oink oink oink.”

“I think this was something he was dared to do Lola.” Hailey said.

“Oink” I said nodding not wanting to draw this out.

“And you’re not going to talk until it's done?’ Lola said with annoyance. Again I nodded with another oink of agreement.

“Fine. Cheryl it looks like our little piglet wants its punishment ahead of time. You ready?” Cheryl, who had been unpacking the backpack, turned and grinned.

“Oh, more than ready for a little payback.” She held up a bundle of rope and a rope of tape. “Come on little piggy, I dare you to follow my instructions until you’re ready for show. Up on your feet.” Getting up I saw the other girl had grabbed a mini shovel from the backpack and had been going about digging up the mud making a wet pile of it next to the tree. Cheryl bent to my ankles and started by taping leggings shut before grabbing the front open. “Go ahead Samantha.” With the go ahead Samantha started shoveling the mud into my leggings the other making sure it slid all the way down to the bottom repeating the same treatment down the back of my leggings so I had what could only be described as thick thighs with an extra c. Filling up the front of the leggings to the top, but leaving some space over my butt clear, the shovel was set aside next to a still significant pile of mud. Satisfied with their work as I squirmed feeling the cool mud slide over my legs and panties, the tape was brought out again.

“Wait!” Lola said, grabbing something from the backpack. “We don’t want our prize pig to be lopsided.” In her hands was a pink full cup bra, easily the bigger one I’ve seen. A she bent down and scooped each bra cup to the brim of mud I got a glance of the tag listing it as a G cup and I didn’t have to wait long to know where it was going as the other girls had lifted up my shirt and were undoing the one I had on. After being strapped into the bra I heard the hiss of the tape as a could of layers were applied to the clasp.

“Aw, don’t pout piglet.” Lola said, grabbing my cheeks between her fingers making me pucker my lips. “Just think of all the girls you’re going to make jealous. Of course it’s a shame we didn’t match it with your panties.” She said reaching down the back of my leggings and with a yank pulling my panties into a wedgie as mud coated what was my relatively clean butt.

Satisfied at my new “big girl” status my shirt was tucked into my skirt and then had the taped applied around the sleeves of the shirt and the waistband of the skirt making sure to leave the panties exposed. The process repeated again as I found my shirt being held open and filled with mud to the brim and taped shut. Even with the extra bulk, the bra bumps could still clearly be seen. Now packed full there wasn’t any way I could escape as out running them would have been laughable at best if I didn’t get exhausted first.

“Now it’s time to get you where you belong, piglet. On your knees.” Cheryl said, grabbing a bundle of rope. Making my way to my knees, I almost fell over as the shift of weight took me by surprise. Pushed on to my elbows next, I felt through all the mud the slow binding of rope around my ankle and thigh making it so I couldn’t unfold my legs. The same technique was used on my arms. The girl stood back looking over their trussed up prize with glee.

“Well our little piglet certainly got into prize winning shape. Of course it’s so dirty you can’t even tell its a pig. No pig would be ready for show in that much mud so let’s help. The girls picked up two large cans as I struggled trying to avoid what was coming next. The smell of paint came wafting up as two full can of pink pant were poured over me. Armed with gloves they made sure to spread it all over my body and especially my hair and face cleaning it of its mud pack first.

“Great, now it’s time to show you off.” Samantha said, holding up another length of rope. Rolling my eyes I waited for a makeshift collar to be tied to me as I hoped they at least had some cart to put me on as I wasn’t excited at crawling my way back on my elbows and knees. At least once the girls saw me in camp the could save me. Sam reached down, but instead of going for my neck she reached under my belly making a double harness with one line under my bust and one over it. Bringing it together as a single rope, tightening it I could feel the pressure of dig in, but the layer of mud supported it from restricting my breathing although it still made my breast stick out prominently. Then I felt a second rope being fiddled with, but couldn’t make out where on my body it was going.

Standing up and moving behind me, I heard her messing with the rope more. “That should do it. I’ve made sure to trip knot it, so if we are ever interrupted they’ll spend more time getting him untied and to make sure he doesn’t drop.”

“OINK!?! “ I said, my meaning getting through pretty easily.

“Oh, you didn’t think we’d be taking you back piglet? Lola said from behind me, glee dripping from her voice. “Why ever would we do that? You think we’d waste this opportunity to get one measly prank point. No, we’re going to do piglet is milk this for…EVERY… LITTLE…POINT! With a grunt from the girls I saw them walk back into my vision holding the rope as I let out a squeal like a pig. My panties were yanked up attached to the rope along with the harness rope pulling me by the chest sending me into the air as a pulley system had ben made with a sturdy branch of the tree being the pivot point. After a short disorienting trip up and some spinning, I finally got my bearings to tell I was uncomfortably a little above chest height to the girls as they tied off the rope and made their way over to me.

“There! The prefect way to show you off. In fact I think you’re ready for show. Judges?” Said Lola turning to the others.

“Well, it doesn't have a tail, but we can fix that.” Hailey said grabbing two clumps of hair, she added two pigtails in the front of my hair. “10.”

“Hmm, it’s supposed to be the prettiest pig right?” Said Cheryl. She took out a tube of bright red lipstick and squeezed my lips applying a couple thick sloppy coatings. “Well it still looks like a pig, but I’ll give it a 10.”

“Well pigs usually stink, but I think judges would want it to smell better.” Unscrewing a bottle of perfume, Samantha unceremoniously upended the bottle over my head and body leaving a cloud to overtake the smell of still wet paint. “Oh we’re the judges, so I like that so much better. 10!”

“You hear that piglet. A perfect 30! First prize goes to you. I think that deserves a celebration.” Reaching into the backpack she pulled out one last item. A bag full of pink shredded crepe paper and confetti. Opening it up, she dumped it over my body, instantly sticking to the wet paint. Making sure to cover my body, the girls took out a mirror and let me see their handy work. Now hanging suspended in midair, what should have looked like a boy in girls clothing now looked like a stuffed pig shaped piñata with a semi human head dripping from the bottom.

“That’s right Allen. This isn’t just a one and done. We’re going to show you off to each cabin one by one and have them give out piñata a few smacks. Pulling out a jockey’s crop from the bag with a grin and flipped up my skirt exposing my leggings covered butt. Or maybe treat or pig to a couple mud pies. Since we’ve set it up they won’t be breaking any rules about pranking your cabin just like that girl last night trapped in the trash can in the mess hall. We’re going to rack up so many points with this. Don’t worry though. We’ll likely be done by lunch and can tell your cabin mates where you are after leaving a few traps for them to find on their way there.”

“I’ll go find the first cabin to bring. It shouldn’t take too much to convince them to come see a prank. Most wouldn’t expect another cabin to prank any other cabin and their curiosity will get the better of them.” Cheryl said packing up the trash from their prank into the backpack and heading towards the cabins.

“Just make sure not to get his cabin’s attention. They might have heard about him in the sports field by now or will be looking near the lake. We’ll tell each cabin not to mention it either, but I’m sure they don’t want to spoil our fun.” Lola said a glint in her eye as she turned towards me. “I think I’m going to give our piñata its first couple of smacks on its pork butt.”

The next hour was painful, both from the pain of embarrassment as each new group of girls would come with a mix of confusion at what they were seeing first, then a wave of laughter upon realization, followed by the explanation and offering, then the pain from the swats of the crop. At least keeping their aim to only my cheeks and none really smacking hard enough to bruise I could still feel them slowly heat up likely matching the pink of my body under the leggings before getting a chance to cool as my face was cleared of the mud before the next cabin was found and directed to me leaving me only to dangle in air and occasionally squeal in response to a smack all the while Lola and her crew were marking up tally marks for each retelling, acceptance of mud pie, and swat. A couple did have the kindness to ask if I was ok or needed anything, but all I could do was oink as Cheryl would speak for me instead.

I was still not looking forward to the last hour as we had gotten half way through the cabins when my attention focused to the girls coming down the trail. Cheryl was leading cabin eight the repetitiveness of walking back and forth to get each group not making a dent in her excitement to show me off. As I hung there and listened about how they had found me and what had happened to me yet again, I could tell that three of the other girls weren’t even listening, the daggers of anger in their eyes directly pointing at me as the other girl’s face, now tear free and composed, was slowly becoming more and more regretful. Trish could only mouth “I’m sorry” before my vision and hearing went dark from a mud pie as the other’s didn’t need to be asked twice to give a little payback to the boy who had just made their friend the crying mess they had found in their cabin and spent a good time consoling. Then I felt my skirt flip up and all I could do was oink as the crop went to work.

The mud was so thick on my face I didn’t even hear or see them leave, not that I would have focused on that with my rear stinging more than it had before.

“Not sure what was bugging them, but most of that cabin really seemed to have it out for you.” Hailey said, clearing the mud from my ears and eyes. “Maybe it’s just their first time with a piñata and they were excited, but we almost ran out of mud pies they were using them so fast.” Lola was using the shovel to scoop up the mud from the remains and form them back into pie shaped disks for the next group to use. It wasn’t long until cabin nine was taking their turn, then ten, but during the middle of their presentation Samantha who had been leaning on a tree next the trail during each show let out a quick loud whistle and started to run towards the others. Apparently whatever this meant had been told to cabin ten as they quickly started to run down the other trail along with Hailey, Cheryl, and Lola each who looked unhappy as a kid getting their toy taken away grabbing a backpack Cheryl had brought with her with the first cabin. Cheryl looked quickly at the contents inside as if considering something, but Samantha quickly grabbed her saying “there isn’t time” and running off with her spilling some of the bags contents.

The sound of muddy feet started to squelch away a little before picking up again this time from the other trail. Rounding the corner came Victoria and Heather with a slightly winded Chloe farther behind not batting an eye about the mud the other two were kicking up at her. All of them were focused on chasing down the other cabins given the noise they were making until the dangling object in the tree took over their attention and they slowed to a walk coming towards me.

“Oh no…” came a soft cry out of Chloe as all three of them inspected the damage. There was a rush of apologies and a flurry of activity as Heather started to work on the knots to get me down while Chloe and Victoria started to try and clear off the mess.

“I can’t believe this. Even with what we’ve done there’s no way they should have had something like this prepared for one of us. Now it makes sense why we didn’t see them at all today. We had heard someone had been rolling in the mud near the main hall, but passed it off as another cabin’s prank.”

“Oink.” I replied as I felt the weight of the ropes shift, slowly getting lowered to the ground, the wedgie finally subsiding.

“Oh right you still can’t talk can you?” Victoria said. “When cabin eight came back from the show, Trish apparently went to come find us after failing to convince her cabin mates. She mentioned her dare to you, even though she said to ask you why, but was really torn up about this.” she said waving her hand over my body. We stopped by the cabin to grab some water and clothes given what she told us and rushed over as soon as we could.” She glanced at the way they had all left and spotted the stuff of the ground that had fallen out of the backpack. “I’m guessing they had plans for us too if we hadn’t caught them somewhat off guard.” Picking up the bottle of cooking oil and coil of rope.

Heather nodded at the items. “Looks like stuff for false lines and bucket traps. We untie the wrong one and one or more of use get coated. I have to say they really did a number on you Catcall.” Heather said as she started to untie the ropes of my makeshift harness. “This is close to what only the top pranking cabins do and they-“

No, No, No, No, No! Those psychos!” A tone of rising anger came from Chloe as she had started to undo the pig tails and was in the process of wiping down my face with a wet washcloth.

“What is it? Said Victoria walking back to the clearly upset Chloe.

“Remember that first night the girls snuck into our cabin and they used dye in their paint?”

“Yeah, but what’s the harm here? A little extra pink on his skin won’t stand out.” Victoria said.

“Holy crap.” Came from Heather still working away at the harness.

Chloe nodded as Heather had discovered what she had. “It’s worse than dye. Those idiots used enamel paint on him.” She pointed to the two pigtails Hailey had given me now tie free, but still standing still perfectly in place. “Not only was that dangerous for his skin, but it means out simple washcloths aren’t going to do much against this.” She ran a hand over the outer coating of paper decorating me.

“They also got it over the ropes too, making it so getting ahold of the knots will be a real chore.” Heather said “We can try and chip it away over his clothes, but that’s likely soaked it up too and stiffened a bunch. He’ll be walking back in his underwear top and bottoms, and I don’t think it's a good idea to send one of us back to grab some clothes for him.

“We can’t even get him walking and have him jump in the lake as we’ll be realizing all that paper bits into it. Plus his hair…” Chloe said a note of pain in her voice, clearly understanding more than I could see.

Realizing how much I had been messed with, there was a growing anger over the next half hour as the chipped ropes clear enough to where Heather could undo them helping me stand on shaky legs.The cracking of the paint only around my knees kept my legs coated as a similar treatment working my arms. Finding a weak point near my ankles the girls made enough progress to remove the tape around it and a rush of mud came flowing out. As Heather predicted, I still retained my pig shape with the paint having soaked in. If we were to try and break it back to flat, the force would have likely broken the clothes to pieces rather than into moveable fabric.

Sighing I emptied out the other legs as we saw no other way, but to walk back to the cabin where I could wash and change properly. Victoria had grabbed the rope and oil along with whatever trash was left behind as Chloe was still fawning over my hair. As we were about to leave Heather took one last look at the area and paused.

“Catcall, what are all these?” Heather said, pointing to the lines of red streaks down the bark of the tree. As the girls had been focused on me they hadn’t bothered to look at the surroundings. I glumly made the gesture of raising my arm and miming a tally mark on my arm, signifying a prank point. The girl's eyes went wide as they took in the total that easily eclipsed our lead over them and then some.

“They got all those?!?” Victoria said eyes going back and forth between me and the tree. I nodded and held up a finger and then three and four signifying each cabin that had came by.

“But... But we had so much of a lead over them.” Chloe said her bubbly energy leaving her like a deflating balloon.

“And each cabin will verify the marks since they were here.” Heather said annoyance in her voice. As we all walked back the way we came the girls kept watch for any traps the other might have set up while they were working on me, but it seems like that wasn’t their intention as we had arrive just in time for lunch to get out allowing the full camp to get one last laugh at me as we made our walk of shame to our cabin where I spent most of the afternoon under the shower.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: