Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2021, 09:51 PM   #87
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post

Thinking back to the conversation as I washed my hair, "a friend of her" had told Lola about my dare and the more I thought, the more I thought back on Trish acting so cold to me…
After an uneventful night of gossip and listening to what Chloe’s recordings had picked up, the girls and I braved the mud field that was now the campgrounds and had a quick breakfast, splitting up afterwards. With only a few days left at camp, most cabins knew they weren’t in their standings for the top spot and were trying to make the most of the activities. Some were trying to make the final push to get past their opponent's cabin. With what the girls had gotten before they had clued me into the competition and the extra help I had given them we were pretty secure, but the humiliation of what the other cabin might have in store made sure we kept aware of our surroundings.

Not sure when exactly I was supposed to meet Lola, I had noticed Trish has still given us the cold shoulder this morning too. Seeing her walk over to the field next to the main hall where some of the girls play some of the scheduled sports, I thought this was as good of a time as any to confront her. She had stopped to lean against the rail of the steps that lead into the main hall looking over the field and towards the meeting area with the amphitheater. Hearing my squelching of my shoes, she turned and perked up seeing it was me.

“Oh, hey Allen! I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you. I-

“How could you?!?” I snapped, cutting her off. “What did we do to you to betray us? Betray me?”

“Betray? So you know-“

“Oh, yeah I know all about you spilling the beans about my little “I dare you" requirement to Lola. After I helped you out at the beach this is how you repay me? Do you know how hard it’s been trying to keep it a secret, flinching everyone says those words, trying to keep my cabin mates safe so it wouldn’t blow back on them?” My emotions were kinda getting the better of me as I continued to chew her our, but I couldn’t see any one else that would have told. None of the girls would, nor would Laura, and…and why would the mystery girl…? Taking a breath, I looked up having started to pace while talking and froze. Trish’s face wasn’t one of coldness, or betraying sneer, but tears.

“You…you…” She said in a quiet voice, the tears that had been welling in her eyes starting to trickle down her cheeks. “PIG! You utter arrogant pig.” The anger breaking through her sobs. “Yeah I realized you had something to do with following dares, but did you really think… God, and I actually kinda like you, you prick.” She stood torn between running off in tears and the anger I could be so stupid keeping to chew me out. As she glanced aside to wipe her eyes clear of her tears, she saw the muddy field and turned back, the anger winning out.

“Fine, if you’re so smart you can figure out your own problems on your own and since you’re such a pigheaded idiot I dare you to spend an hour wallowing in the mud field.” she spat at me pointing to the field.

“But, -“

“I dare you to only talk in oinks while you’re mud covered.” Taking a handful and throwing it at my face. “Get crawling now you jerk. And don’t worry I won’t take ownership of this as a prank. So you don’t need to worry about two cabins against you.” She said storming off, tears still covering her cheeks. Feeling the mud slide down my face and looking at the field, I glanced down at my outfit. Pink leggings with a pair of red panties underneath, a striped bubble skirt over the leggings. A matching red bra (A girl can’t mismatch was rule number one from Chloe although much didn’t from what was in the lost and found.) and simple tee shirt with the words princess in glitter font. I sighed as I would have liked to wear something else, but got down on all fours and started to crawl through the mud.

Luckily there was a clock on the outside of the main hall so I could keep track of the time, but after 15 minutes boredom was quickly setting in even trying to make the least amount of noise to not attract any attention. Back and forth, making a circuit of the field, more and more mud stuck to my clothes, hair, and face. By the 45 minute mark more than a girls had come by and stopped to watch. Most were looking around to see who had claimed the prank or figure out who was under all the mud, some guessing I was looking for a key or the like to be free before leaving. Some even called out to me with a question, but I'd just respond in an oink trying not to give them any clue at who I was. By the hour's end I could feel some mud drying in my hair, but mostly it was still wet on my skin. Standing and going towards the lake feeling it would do a better job of cleaning me off than tracking it through the cabin, my heart dropped as I saw Lola standing in the path with her cabin mates behind her, one carrying what looked like a backpack of supplies.

“I told you I saw him crawling around the mud.” Hailey said. “No one has taken claim for pranking him, so I’m guessing its just like you said and someone else knows about daring hi-“

“Shhh” said Lola glancing around at the few other campers that were out and about. “Let’s take this somewhere more private. Come on Allen, we still need to have a chat. She started to walk towards the forest with Hailey, the other two girls following behind me as I trudged on wondering where the girls were at.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 11-29-2021 at 09:57 AM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: