Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 07:06 PM   #86
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
"I dare you to." Lola said with a smile...
Turning to face her, she kept going “Oh, yes Allen. I’ve heard from a friend of mine that you’re in quite the situation. ” She said advancing on me.

As I backed away from her under one of the overhangs and out of the rain, I tried to sputter out a response. “I-“

“I dare you to shut up and listen!” While knowing that I could ignore her dare as its just the two of us and with no one would be the wiser, I had just gotten to not be an outcast in the camp and breaking this might not only hurt my credit, but hurt the girls credit too. Shutting my mouth, I crossed my arms and waited.

“Good boy. That’s going to be a very useful trick. Since I don’t want your girlfriends to get worried about you, go back to your cabin, but you will meet me tomorrow were we can discuss in more detail. Got it?” I slowly nodded as she backed up from my face and turned to head to her cabin. “Oh, and I dare you not to tell or inform your cabin mates about our little conversation or our meetup tomorrow.” She said over her shoulder right before running back into the rain.

Taking a breath and hearing the roll of thunder, I also took off towards our cabin. Climbing the front steps and opening the front door, I ran right into Victoria chest as she was coming out with Chole and Heather right behind her. 

“There you are Catcall. Chole said you were grabbing her shoe, but we were getting a little worried about you.” Victoria said backup up to let me in. Both of the other girls had striped out of their wet clothing and switched to drying clothes with Victoria still in her damp clothes. The smell of her dinner open on her bunk informing me why.

“I would have felt so bad if my prince had become a mud monster thanks to me.” Chole said with traces of tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

“I told you, he probably was just having trouble with the mud with his noodle arms.” Heather said with a laugh squeezing my bicep as I passed her by.

I gave a chuckle. “Yeah mother nature really wanted to hold on to that one. Must be because you have such good taste Chole.” At this she brightened a bit with a slight smile.

“Well too bad mother nature. You can kiss my ass before you take any of my shoes.” She said with a snap in the air. The group laughed, but it was cut short with the crash of lightening and then the sudden flickering of power before the room went complete dark.

“I don’t think she appreciated that Chole.” Heather looked out the window and across the camp. Looks like most of the power’s out with the backup generators on at the main buildings. Likely Laura will be by soon to check up on us, so I guess we’re going low tech tonight until the power kicks back on.” She said with a shrug.

“That’s fine. I’ve heard eating in the dark makes you enjoy the meal more and I need to save these nachos from soggyville. Maybe we can tell some spooky stories later or something. Catcall you know any good ones?”

“The tale of woe about the girl who was in the middle of curling her hair when the power goes out?” A gasp came from Chole. “I’ll let you girls start while I change into something drier though.” I flicked on one of the flashlight we had around the cabin wanting to save what power I had on my phone, grabbed a random set of clothes from the drawers and entered the bathroom hearing Chole said “That WOULD be a horror story. You just can’t…” as the door swung shut.

Thinking back to the conversation as I washed my hair, "a friend of her" had told Lola about my dare and the more I thought, the more I thought back on Trish acting so cold to me…
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post: