Thread: Fiction: Caught and punished!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:00 PM   #1
Esmith98

Default Caught and punished!

Chapter 1: My mistake
I stare up in disbelief. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid and gotten caught. My buddy (Luke) had invited me over to watch the game at his house (he has a nice house and a big TV so we always watch there). When I arrived no one was home but he texted me and told me to make myself comfortable. I sat down and started watching the pregame before deciding I had to take a piss. On my way to the bathroom I passed the hamper and noticed two of his girlfriend's (Emma's) dirty thongs sitting in it. I have had a panty fetish for as long as I can remember so I decided now was the perfect time to get off. So I went to the bathroom and put on one pair of panties and put the other up to my nose while I started stroking my cock. I got so into it that I didn't even notice when my buddy and girlfriend walked in. I finished all over her panties the same time I looked up and saw them there. I looked up in disbelief and started to defend myself. "It's not what it looks like I swear" I explain right before Luke punches me in the face knocking me to the e ground. "Shut the fuck up Chad, it's exactly what it looks like you fucking perv! How many times have you done this before! Actually don't answer that. " As he gets an evil look in his eye. "Emma and I have taken several pictures and even a video of you cumming in those pretty panties. I can't wait to post it all over the internet and send it to all your friends. Think they will let you keep your job after seeing that? I doubt it." "Please don't! That will ruin me! I'll do anything you want just don't release those pictures." Just then Emma gets a devilish smile and whispers something into Luke's ear. "Anything huh?" "Yes of course!" Okay give me your phone and your password" I hand over my phone reluctantly. " Now put those dirty panties in your mouth!" " What! No I can't..." Boom! This time Emma is the one who slapped me across the face. "Shut the fuck up and do as you're told!" I quickly stuff the dirty panties into my mouth "now get dressed and get your ass home. You are to leave the panties on all night and return here tomorrow at 8 in the morning for your punishment, do you understand?" I nodded yes and quickly scrambled to my car, I was a nervous wreck. What could they possibly have planned for me?
Kik: bootylover888222
22 year old male dom looking for a female slave. Kik me for more info and to see if we'd be a good match.
Esmith98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Esmith98 for this post: