View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 01:41 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Female Butterfly's Matchmaking Service

Are you struggling to find the perfect match for you?
Are you getting way too many responses to your ad?
or not enough?
Could you use some help?

Welcome to Butterfly’s Matchmaking Service.

This is how it works:

Please go (currently shut down) and fill out the application form. The form will collect all of your data and put it into a spreadsheet for me. Based on your answers, I will try my best to match you up with other applicants who are seeking the same thing as you.

If you do not fill out the application entirely, you may hear from me within 7 days to collect additional information or deny your application.

Applications with thorough and creative answers will be more likely to be matched. Especially if you are a male applicant. Make yourself stand out!

Please be patient after submitting your form. There are a lot of applicants, and I am very busy. I will try my best to make any possible matches as soon as possible. However, as there are more male applicants, than females, it may take longer for you to receive a match.

In the meantime, please feel free to continue you search on your own. Please keep me updated if you have found a match.

Once matched, both parties must agree to a one week trial before formal submission occurs. During this one week trial, I am available to help negotiate any terms, or provide advice as required.

Once the one week trial period is over, you will always be able to ask me for help or advice throughout the length of your time together. If the trial was not successful, we can review your application and add you back to the database if you wish.

All information provided is confidential and will only be shared with candidates that you match and those who I have wrangled into helping me with matches.

When signing up for the matchmaking service, you will be asked to advertise it in your signature, if you need help, please let me know and I can assist you.

Last edited by Butterfly; 03-04-2017 at 05:17 PM.
The following 44 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post: