Click

[*]does the idea of being naked outside turn you on? Sometimes
[*]have you ever gone commando (no underwear)?Yup
[*]have you ever flashed?Nope
[*]have you ever flashed and been seen by someone?Nope
[*]have you ever walked at night with a body part exposed?Yup
[*]have you ever been outside at night without any clothes?Quite a few times
[*]have you ever walked in the daytime with a body part exposed?Also yup
[*]have you ever been outside during the day without any clothes?Yes, not as often as at night though
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed for a dare?Nope
[*]have you ever gotten naked or flashed in front of the person who gave you the dare?Also nope
[*]have you ever been in a car / bus / train / plane / boat partially or totally naked?My dads truck once, and my car a few times
[*]have you ever driven or piloted a car / bus / train / plane / boat while partially or totally naked?Yup
[*]have you ever been on the giving or receiving end of a sexual act while as a passenger or driving or piloting a car / bus / train / plane / boat?Nope
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside?Nope
[*]have you ever tied yourself up outside totally naked? and blindfolded?Nope
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside?Maybe, if I trusted them and we weren't in a sketchy area
[*]would you ever let someone else tie you up outside naked and blindfold you?Same as above
[*]have you ever exposed yourself with lots of people around?With them knowing? Nope
[*]have you ever been totally naked with lots of people around?Nope
[*]does the idea of being naked with your hands bound behind hour back while someone pulls you along by a dog leash through a crowded public place turn you on? if it were legal (aka, you wouldn't get in trouble) would you do it ever?Nope, not into that kind of stuff
[*]did these questions inspire you to get naked outdoors? if so please share your experience (what happened, how you felt etc)I went and got naked outside just so I could answer this! It felt great, I went behind the house in the back yard while it was dark, it was cold and the a little breezy, felt amazing!
Click is offline   Reply With Quote