Thread: Fiction: strange friends
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 05:26 AM   #23
Kevb6240

Chapter thirteen

Five cups of water, three hours sleep, a bacon sandwich and a shower later I was human again. Although no amount of scrubbing would remove the words EMMA FUCKED THIS written on my body in permanent black marker.
Redressed I entered the alcohol free immaculate living room to find chloe and Mike watching television "Where is everyone?"
Not taking his eyes of the TV Mike replied "Sarah had to go home and I think em's went home before I got up"
"unless she's still on the end of your dick" chloe added
"yes very good haha"
"did you and em's actually have sex then?" Mike asked
"yeah but I don't know why she thought it was a good idea to write that"

After we all finished laughing at my ecpence. chloe asked me "do you want me to drop you off on my way?" (being that little bit older than the rest of us chloe and Sarah could both drive) knowing after last night it would probably be a good idea to have the chance to talk to chloe without Mike around I replied.
"that would be amazing, thanks"

With it being just the two of us it didn't take long for the obvious conversation to arise.
"did you and em's have fun last night?"
"yeah, where did you disappear to?"
"I didn't want to be a third wheal, it was clear what was going to happen...do you want me to add you to a group chat for all things related to our little pet?"
"sure... What are your plans with her?" I asked
"what do you mean?"
"where do you see this going?"
"oh well she might believe otherwise but I would never release any pictures or anything, but it's funner for her if she thinks I would"
"ok go on"
"she doesn't know it but if she ever asks for it to stop, I would delete everything, but while everyone is having fun. I entend to have fun too... What about you?"
Unsure if it was because I was so hungover or that she had already seen be but naked, but I didn't hold back or remotely filter what I said. "I think I love her and the fact she doesn't want a real relationship kills me inside"
"aww she's got to bad pup... But between you and me she really likes you too and we are blackmailing her"
"so?"
"well what she wants doesn't matter, take what you want"
I'm sure she didn't mean it to sound so, erm, rapey. But I knew what she was saying. As we pulled up outside my house, I got out the car "thanks I'll see you soon"
"oh Tom, one last bit of advice. Em's finds dressing and acting like a girl humiliating, humiliation is good. Don't let her manipulate you into going easy on her"

As a lied down on my bed, my phone buzzed to life, chloe had added me to a group chat called "slave chat"
"em's I want you to send a picture of yourself with It will not write on its master written on your body" I ordered
"wait why?" Emma replied almost immediately
"because one of your masters had ordered it!" chloe posted
"of course, sorry sir"

after a few minutes a picture was sent, a selfie of Emma from the neck down with the front of her top lifted to reveal the writing on her stomach.
"very good, it does know how to behave after all" I replyed
"it is sorry for questioning its masters, but it never has and never would write on one of you"
"wait what?"
"oh yeah I should have said em's left you covered with a blanket, it was me that striped and wrote on you. My bad lol" chloe informed us
"wtf why would you do that? I have gym class tomorrow!"
"what am I not getting here?"
To my horror chloe then posted a pic of of me, naked spread on the hallway floor with the writing on me just as viable as my soft cock.
"oh my... Well I did" Emma replied
"I was proud of you Tom and I wanted everyone to know"
"for fuck sake chloe"
"oh I almost forgot we are going on a little camping trip next week and it would be so much more of if you where there" chloe stated
"oh yeah please Tom?" Emma added

"hmm OK, under one condition... You both delete the picture of me"
"done" chloe replied
"I will" Emma added
"will?" chloe questioned with no reply from Emma "em's your normal a fast typer. Why will and not am or have" but still no reply.

chloe has requested a video chat
Emma has declined your request

"em's awnser the chat!" chloe ordered

chloe have requested a video chat

Emma open the video chat to reveal her looking quite flustered and breathing heavily.
"I know what you're doing em's" chloe stated
"OK I'm confused" I added
"listen carefully Tom" chloe said but I couldn't hear anything significant.
"what?" I asked
"I'd recognise that sound a mile away" Emma's face was getting reder by the second as her eyes closed
"let me help you out Tom, that's not em's computer fan buzzing in the background"
Emma bit her lower lip as her breathing increased.
"em's show Tom what you are doing"
"do I have to?"
"excuse me!"
"sorry yes miss" she then paned the phone down to reveal a vibrating pink dildo deep inside her pussy
Kevb6240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Kevb6240 for this post: