View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 09:11 AM   #43
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

As we are handed the quizzes I look around nervous as the first few seem confusing. Trying to concentrate with how icky I feel is tough, pie dripping from my face onto the paper as I go through. Still shocked that I haven't completely lost my mind with how this gameshow has gone so far, but still determined to win to help pay for my tuition. I feel like I reasoned some out well. As I hand my quiz in and watch them graded I peer at the others nervous about what happens and hoping that I got another first place.

As the scores are read out loud and my score isn't said yet I get hopeful as its down to the final 2 and the way they are read I'm pretty confident I got 1st or 2nd. As I hear 15 for me and 17 for Nova I glare over at him. Shocked he did that good and wondering if he somehow cheated as he has this mischievous look on his face.

As the scores are put on the board and I see my name move to first I smirk and feel like at least if I win I can justify going through all this

I watch as the first 3 who got 0s are forced to strip, eyes wide as I didn't think the show would do that. I am just thankful that it isn't me as that would be so humiliating in front of all the other contestants and the crowd.

I then walk over to the table in my bare feet and follow Nova grabbing 2 pies, just grabbing 2 chocolate cream pies. Looking at both WAMpup and SmellyMelly not wanting to make enemies I just simple push the basic pies into each of their faces lightly before letting it fall to the ground and splatter on their feet.

I watch everyone else take their punishments as well... this show is really really messy is all I can think as the audience laughs and cheers.

I innocently think 2nd place should be mostly fine as the host announces that Nova can either remove an item of clothing OR do something mess to me my heart starts to race, especially after our first round battle. As he eyes me up and down I really don't want anything to come off, not really thinking I would ever be in this position. He walks over to a table with several buckets on it as he approaches me and walks behind me. I close my eyes with no clue what he is doing still as I feel something hit my head, the smell is so noticeable as it pours down my head but I can't place it at first. As it stops and I wipe my face a bit I look at my hands and realize its curry. I start to gag a bit at the smell and can feel the sting of the spice as I lean over trying to drain most of it out of my hair quickly as my skirt rides up slightly as he stands there enjoying what he did. I glare at him after wiping my hands off on my pretty ruined shirt and skirt. I really hope I can turn the tables on him!

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote