View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 08:26 PM   #33
Corleone91

Riding a wave of confidence from the first round, we're brought back out on stage for round two. Looks like we have to hold onto a rope to keep ourselves from getting messy. I don't exactly feel confident as upper arm strength was never one of my best attributes.

As WAMpup loses grip on their rope, I'm relieve to see that I'm not going to be the first out and facing the punishment. Just as that excitement rises the wheel lands on water and I'm suddenly blasted with ice cold water. Some how I didn't drop the rope and now I'm extra motivated not to end up covered in a messy paste.

As other contestants fall, I continued to be punished by the wheel spin. Another freezing cold blast of water followed by a coating of grape jelly. I'm now covered head to toe in jelly and find myself contemplating whether I'm better off biting the bullet and dropping the rope or continuing to take these endurance punishments. Luckily two others lose their grip before the wheel starts again landing on "STRIP." Crap. Now I have stage hands yelling at me to take my shoes off. I plead for them to just pants me instead knowing that I double tied my shoes after the last competition and will never get them off. Alas, I'm forced to remove my shoes but can't get them off. I lose my grip on the rope and I'm suddenly covered in a white cloud of flour that begins to mix with my soaking wet clothes and the jelly.

Luckily Messy Dares didn’t make it much longer and I'm not far behind in the points. As I look around at the total mess we're all in, Griffin announces WAMpup's punishment for losing. Maybe they weren't much better off in the long run watching as they're totally covered in more flour, a soaking, some jelly and a pie that they oddly chose to put down the back of their shorts.

I'm excited to hear that the next round is trivia. This should give me an opportunity to shine and hopefully overtake Messy Dares for the lead.

May Do: Pee Myself, Denial/Edge, clothing destruction

Limits: Pictures/Public/other people, pain/blood/scars, anal, humiliation, Poo, blackmail, illegal, dangerous, eating anything nasty (pee, poop, etc), cross-dressing, toothpaste/icy hot/hot sauce/itching powers/etc

Last edited by Corleone91; 01-06-2021 at 08:18 PM.
Corleone91 is offline   Reply With Quote