View Single Post
Old 04-13-2022, 12:56 PM   #6
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Ah, actually I'm a guy, but I like these questions and I try to answer them as much as applicable

1. Do you prefer internal or external stimulation (if it's a mix, which one is more important)?

Most of the time, my ass is pretty sensitive, so a lot of friction is not so pleasant. But when it is in a good state, I enjoy movement there. Still, stimulation on the front is more important off course.

2. Do you usually play with your breasts/nipples while masturbating?

Not really, but sometimes I use nipple clamps on them. Sometimes and when I don't have clamps, I pinch my nipples with my finger nails while masturbating.

3. Do you play with your ass at all?

Not really

4. What other parts of your body do you touch during masturbation?

When I am aroused, I start grabbing my inner thighs, close to my crotch. This turns me on.

5. Does tasting yourself do anything for you?

Before I cum, sometimes I lick my precum. Or when it is a heavy session and I was leaking some cum already without cumming, I also lick my cum. This turns me really on. However, after cumming, it is really really hard for me to get my cum down my throat, if not impossible.

And, finally an important one: 6. What is your favorite type of pie or cake?

A vegan tiramisu. But not too sweet, please

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote