View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 12:18 PM   #7
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

*** update ***

I am still searching for a Dom(me) that is close to me at this moment of time.

There are some changes to the above ad that should be mentioned at this time.

I have been friends with Deez_nuts for a while now and up until recently we have only been playing games with each other. Stuff like, Battleship.

He recently asked to be my keyholder, well... he said it in a different way and I worded it as "keyholder". He listed out an amount of days, 365 to be exact and said that I could remove days with edges and tasks give.... (at my current pace, it will be 24 days of being denied)

Now, I accepted his request even though it is a really long time as I was assured that I would be given enough time to get it down to a quicker release date. As of now (5 days later) I am down to 308 days and may or may not be able to remove 13 days tonight. Could have to add 13 days on the downside as it is a task. This is his style, he like something that could go in my favor or against. I am hoping to succeed and get closer to my release date, wish me luck everyone.

The reason I mention this is that, he plans on keeping the key as he likes having the control and keeping me horny as all get out. Once I "handed" it over to him, I lost the right to have my orgasms controlled by another. Anyone who seeks to own me, will have other things they would have control over and may be able to negotiate with him in regards of the key or getting a second one and both of you would control it. But, he has the right to say that he will keep it as it belongs to him now. Unless, we meet in person and it isn't an online only relationship. This will be where I will talk with him and come to a compromise as that is a completely different thing. In person relationships take priority over online ones. He is a reasonable person and I trust him with this kind of authority over me.

Even though I use the word "key" it is important to understand that I don't own a chastity cage and am allowed to touch and edge as I please. I just can't go over until I get my days left down to zero and am granted permission. This is something that we can discuss and determine if it will be problem or not. Contact me first and we can talk about it, if you like. I can't stop you if you choose to send him a message first, he is not online that often so it may go unanswered if I don't direct his attention to it. Do not harass him or demand the key as I don't want to annoy him.

Now, I do hope to eventually meet in person. But, it may be a long time and we will need to gradually walk into it. Please send me a message and let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions. I don't mind answering them and love to meet new people

Thanks and hopefully it is okay that I posted this update??

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 06-10-2018 at 12:30 PM.