View Single Post
Old 05-25-2018, 10:55 AM   #20
dreadinterest

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCookies View Post
Hi Dread, thanks for putting this together! I'm interested to see what you can think up for me

what kind of exposure do you crave? (public, semi-public, online, etc.)
what is your gender identity? sexuality?
Female bi-curious (also slightly chubby)
what is your kinky identity? (ie: sissy, little, slave, etc.)
Submissive
do you have any current limits/restrictions such as orgasm control, which might affect this dare? what are they?
Only restriction is time, I won't be back home until Monday to do this task.
what kind of tools/toys/clothing do you have that might help with your exposure?
Link to toys are in signature below.
what do you like most about being exposed?
The thrill of other people seeing me, and wondering what they think, and if they are masturbating to my picture

if online:
what kind of website do you feel comfortable exposing yourself on?
Up for any and all websites
are you comfortable posting pictures that include face?
For now I'd like to stay anonymous
do you want to post/send these pictures yourself, or have someone else do it?
I'd prefer someone else so I'm not in control of what happens to them, but also happy to post myself.
okay, i've got something for you. looks like you've got some puppy gear, so i want you to be a good little pup and put on that doggy-tail butt plug, puppy mitts, and leather collar. then use a mirror or a camera timer to take a side-view photo on your knees in begging puppy pose. i wanna see that tail. and the collar. bonus points if you leave in just enough of your face to see your tongue hanging out as you pant.

send the photo to me, and i will post it to temporarily.exposed. i will include your getdare username so people can find you here and tell you what they've seen. the photo will be online for an hour to start, and you can choose extension rules and downloads. comments will be on, so you can have feedback about whether you're a good girl or not.
dreadinterest is offline   Reply With Quote