View Single Post
Old 04-03-2023, 09:28 AM   #9
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
So this is possibly the most whorish I have felt. My slut holes both well warmed up and slippery, ready for invasion.

I found the logistics a bit tricky as the 9 inch wouldn't easily go through the speculum so I chose to just tear my hole open with the widest setting. I loved going down under the water with my mouth too. Very new sensation. Hot as heck.

As i gagged I felt my hole hopelessly spasming with no chance of success. The metal Collins speculum easily overpowered my weak muscles and didn't even close a bit. The hole was now completely open and I felt air from outside waft in.

I repeated as instructed and held myself down. I managed to close off my nostrils and get some good socks in. Definitely want to explore more with my head underwater. Maybe under enema water, piss or something else...

I lifted the final time and reached for the toilet. My gag soaked, even the strap in toilet water. Straight into my slut hole mouth. Fuck. The taste just turned me on more. I wanted to suck every drop. I without realising was trying to suck the gag in deeper. Overtaken by my sexual appetite.

I got back in the bath on my back and got the candle, needles and bits. First I wanted to do my nipples because I was absolutely spaced out. I pushed the first through and felt my cock twitch as it burst through. I repeated with a second over it in an X shape and repeated on the other nipple.

Next the tiger balm. On my balls and glans as requested. This wasn't too bad overall. My nipples still ached but felt amazing.

I lit the candle and decided to test my nipples. I attached the clovers with a chain to them and ran the chain behind my neck. Then when I leaned my head back it tugged and REALLY fucking hurt.

I dripped the wax on my balls, nipples and chest until complete. My cock was raging. I would do literally ANYTHING to edge.

Thank you.
Damn, boy, This is one of the best reports I have read.
I'm happy to see the previous tasks made you feel so slutty that you puhsed yourself even further.

You had so much fun with these.

Love your reports

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rothaon for this post: