View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 05:39 PM   #5
andreadd

Write your likes and limits.

Just done it. Is in my signature

Precise your kinky side : sub, dom or switch ?

I'm kind of sub

When did you discover your kinky side ? Explain a bit...

I discovered it with my exbf. He was always making me do dares and challenges. I'm always trying to stretch my limits a little. It turns me on a lot.

What's the most exciting dare you received or gave to someone ? (or both ^^)

Received: In a night highway trip, I was dared to loose a item of cloth for every mile. I had to stop the car, go to the front, take off the item of cloth, put it in the side of the road and continue. I ended up naked and then we went the other way to retrieve the clothes. I ended up with half of my outfit. I had to take my bag from the trunk and change in the middle of the road.

Gave: I made my bf to go commando for a walk to the mountain with friends. All the road I was kissing and touching him and he got really ashamed for all the boners :P

Is someone in your friend or family aware about your kinky side ?

No. Just my bfs

If yes, in which context did he/she discover it ?

I told them.

Did you already be caught while masturbating ? Even almost caught...
Explain.

Yes, many times by my sister when we were little. We shared rooms so with time it was very common but at the beginning I was very embarrassed.
Once by a friend in a sleepover. It was very embarrassing and my friends joked about that for weeks.

Limits: Social Suicide, Family/Friends/Strangers, Messy, Poo, Pics/Videos, Too public, Pain, Permanent and Illegal
andreadd is offline   Reply With Quote