View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 02:40 AM   #1
AintASaintPatrick

Default Person Above Push a Limit or be Punished Dice Dare

Assign a number from 1-6 to each of your limits. (If you have limits on your sig, you must use ALL of them.) You don't have to have every number taken, and you can have more than one limit assigned to a specific number. The person below you will roll a die, and whatever number they get, they will post it and a dare that incorporates the limit(s) you assigned to the number. If they roll a number to which you assigned no limits, lucky you--you got off easy! They make you a dare that doesn't violate any of your limits! If they roll a number to which you assigned multiple limits, that sucks--the dare must violate all of those limits.

However, you don't HAVE to do the dare--and if you included things like "children" in your limits, a roll that selects that will likely get a dare you won't do. It you don't do the dare, roll a die to get your punishment:
1: Post in this thread again
2: Post in a thread chosen by the person who dared you
3: Bad luck! Do the dare anyway OR roll for 2 punishments! (Add a punishment every time you roll this unless you do the dare.)
4: Good luck! You don't have to do a punishment! (Unless you already rolled a 3, in which case, reroll.)
5: Strip naked and dry hump a road-facing window for 5 minutes
6: Punch yourself in the groin as hard as you can. Then do 1, 2, and 5.

Limits: photos with face, illegal, children, family, friends, permanent damage, blood

Because of things in my life, I can NOT be a slave or be blackmailed for an extended period of time.

Vote while you still can!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=266157

Last edited by AintASaintPatrick; 06-10-2016 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Clarification
AintASaintPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AintASaintPatrick for this post: