Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #65
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
wow, this "no touch" is really doing wonders to you! do you have already any plans to end it? I wonder if it is this going to be an all 2018 thing!? Do you anyway plan to have many differences next school year, or will it be another year at school for you and mistress?
Thank you
I don't have any plans of when or how this will end. But we all still enjoy it, so I don't think that it will end soon. And for school: We'll study a bit further, but I don't know what school brings next year.

Sunday (Day 126 / 93)
Enemas 04 / 20

Well, few weeks ago I wasn't sure what is more cruel:
Touching without orgasm or no touch at all.

Now I have to say:
If you have been in "no touch" the urge fades a bit, although it's always present. If you then got one single edge it feels like heaven, but when you get put in "no touch" again it becomes hell. Yesterday I was really frustrated, now it keeps getting slightly better.

To bring me to other thoughts I got my ass filled again, so I could keep the enema-dare moving. Master filled me with 1,5 litre water before using the anal plug to keep it in.
While standing there with shaking legs I thought about pulling the plug and fucking my ass with it - but because Mistress watched me I didn't have a chance to test my fantasy. But I know that it won't take long till I can't be left alone with free access to my pleasure hole. So I asked Master to put the shield back on - at least till the need has faded again.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 05-20-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: