View Single Post
Old 08-24-2023, 09:51 PM   #6
comingforyou

Shield Done

Ok so that was fun me my boyfriend and one of his friends did this they played the bullys so just for fun I'm going to do my report as a story and I really was being bullied because we were roll playing so this is more or less how it went

So I was stoping by my locker at the end of the day when my two main bullys yelled to me

"hey nerd wait up let's have some fun before you go home"

I did not wait I ran from there as fast as I can

I could not get away "your going to pay for that"

"No please let me go"

"Not a chance we need to punish you for running away"
They took me to an empty class
"Go put your hands on one of the desk we are going to spank you"
I was frozen "please please don't"

"Every second you delay I will an more spanks"

I wanted to move to get it over with but I was I was frozen for about a minute when I finally got to the desk they announced I would be getting 300 I said nothing they pulled down my pants and pulled my underwear in to a wedgie

They put rope though my leg holes so one was pulling and the other spanking I kept my hands on the table
"Please stop"

"Not a chance we are just getting started now shut up"

So I did it went on for a while then stopped my ass was sore and red to the touch

"Next time we call you are you going to run away?"

"No never"

"Good come stand in-between us it's wedgie time"

This time I obay quickly
"good we are doing 100" then he lifts me from the front and bounces me twice "1" he said

Then the one behind does the same "2"

It continued like that with them also groping me roughly occasionally if I complained but it hurt so bad how could I not

"100 wow that was a great workout"
"Yes it was ok nerd your going to do our home work"

"No ... ... ... I'm sorry I will do it I promise just please don't do what your thinking"

My head I'd down

"Follow us" so I do they lead me down the a dark bacemet and tell me to get under one of the closets (in really I was putting under my bed) it was so dark and dusty
"We will be back and when we do you won't tell us no again". Then they left so dark and I had no idea when they would come back.

Finally they did and I was thankful I started on there home work in a chair wedgie

Once done I looked at them hopefully "you will sleep naked tonight" I nodded and they let me go

Thanks for the fun time
comingforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to comingforyou for this post: