View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 05:13 PM   #109
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Hi generaterox,

first of all, I have to say I really appreciate your civil approach to the discussion.

Secondly, I want to make clear that I absolutely have nothing against the punishment itself. As you said, it was clearly specified in the offer you made and it's just fair that you chose what she had to do since you were the one who thought of the rule.

My issue was mainly with the other part of the resolution. A rule like that can easily become unfair in the wrong hands.

I saw it happen a lot of times and since I don't know you and I care about Pastrami, I preferred to intervene and make sure nothing too bad could happen.

Anyone with bad intentions could make that easily become a "personal and complete" control of that aspect and I think that would go against the spirit of the thread so far. I still think it's strange that no other usernames are in that rule sheet, as I think none should be.

I have to admit preconception might have had a part in my decision. Honestly, the fact you proposed it that way made me think that you were the usual douchebag that does this only for selfish reasons. Saw it happen more times than I did not.

By the way you responded to this, I don't think like that anymore. I'm still happy I put there a safety valve tho

Hope this clarifies everything and sets the spirit back up to focus on our favourite slave and her confinement hehe
Glad that it’s all cleared up now!

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote