View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 01:21 PM   #231
Edgeking

I did something like this recently! I went to a dicks sporting goods and bought live bait, 4 containers of 12 worms each. I went to a nearby forest and hid behind a few trees off of a trail. I then dug out each worm and heated them up a bit (When worms are used as life bait they must be kept in a fridge so they’re kept alive, this causes them to move slowly until they warm up) so I breathed on them slowly until they started moving more, I wasn’t able to get all the dirt off them but oh well, anyways I had about 48 worms so I was gonna have plenty of fun. I took them and put them into my underwear one by one (I made sure to wear underwear that would be tight but wouldn’t crush the worms). Overtime as I added more and more it only got better really, eventually a few stopped moving (Probably from the over crowdedness) so I took out a small handful and stuffed them down the back of my underwear right onto my butt. Oh my god that was perfect, I was being touched both in front and back of my hips, my skin was slimy, I was warm, it felt amazing. If I could change anything I’d have cleaned off the worms, my underwear was dirty and I had to throw it out after but I released all the worms and even had an orgasm with all of them in stimulating me. 10/10 would do it again

KIK: GalaxyPluto69

Likes: Edging, cumming, hidden Public, messy, forced continuous cumming, wedgies
Limits: Family, social suicide, anal, pain, permenant damage, cross dressing, dangerous, illegal, blood/knife play, toothpaste, piss, scat

Things I'm into: Latex, big breasts, big ass, tight clothes, wedgies, camel toes
Edgeking is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Edgeking for this post: