Thread: [NON-FICTION] Strip Basketball
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 02:41 PM   #11
coolio5

Thumbs up Finally...

Sorry that it has been such a long wait, but i was really busy, and with school starting i had a lot going on. This part is a little short, but fully intend on getting this story back to where it once was.

I think I might actually stop this thread soon, but pick up with the same plot in a new one. This is because the title "Strip Basketball" doesn't really make sense now.

But anyway, thanks for being so patient, and without further ado, here is...

PART 9

I woke up around 10:00 the next morning, and once again realized who was sleeping next to me naked! I shook her awake, and decide that we should make out for a while. I fondled her whole body for a while and we both really enjoyed it. Our morning session ended with her giving me a blow job.

After that we went downstairs to find Mike tied up on my couch, with Katey standing over him naked, with her special spot pressed into his face, they were both moaning, oblivious to our presence. Tori and I were both laughing, but also getting turned on by this spectacle. It was the first time that i had seen Katey naked, and she was just as hot as Tori.

Finally, after Katey climaxed, they realized we were in the room. Embarrassed they both turned bright red. Tori and I cracked up and decide it was time for breakfast. Mike volunteered to make some eggs, and I was struck with a brilliant idea.

"Tori, go fetch me my paper, but do it in your birthday suit."

"Yes master," Tori replied, realizing that it would be pointless to argue.

Watching her run but naked to the end of my driveway was amazing. I still couldnt believe that this was truly happening.

As soon as she got back inside, we all congratulated her and sat down to eat. Just as we were getting started, the phone rang. I decided to ignore it, because if it was my parents they would have called my cell. Then the answering machine started saying, "Hello, this is Mrs. Fenster from across the street, pick up. I know someone is home, now pick up or I'll call the police..."

Sorry to end on a cliffhanger, and make it short, but i have to get some more ideas. If you have any suggestions feel free to pm me, i would welcome them!!

An I promise it wont be as long until the next post