View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 10:56 PM   #1
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Microphone 2021 Messy Gameshow.

Ladies and gentlemen, after a year of downs and downs and let’s face it a couple more downs, it’s time to turn over a new leaf with a new year! What better way to start it off than watching a couple of contestants compete against each other and get messy in the process! Starting January 1st there will be staring a year long GD game show! The first two weeks of each month there will be an episode of the gameshow featuring 10 members. Currently we already have our first month’s contestants, but don’t let sway you from putting in your name by posting the information below:

Name
And a brief description of your appearance/details you’d like me to know.

Standard clothing for each contestant will be provided, for the boys shoes, socks pants, a shirt, and their underwear. For the ladies sandals, skirts, a shirt, a bra and panties.

Since there are limited spots, if we have more than applicants than slots there will be a random lottery to determine each months contestants. The rest will be put into the audience.

Let’s talk details! If you get in what will you have to look forward to?

CURRENT FORMAT:

Round 1 and 2
Various games Points: 0-Various* per round. *Depending on game.

Round 3
Trivia! Points: 0-500.

Round 4
Holiday Special. Points: 0-750

Round 5
Wall of Mystery. Points: -600 to +2500

Winner/Punishment epilogue.

The post dates will be on the 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th, and 13th (CST) allowing players to post in between. I’ll try to stick to those dates, but if there is a change in my schedule (vacation, sick, life, etc) I’ll try to keep you updated.

Each player is expected to post their reaction after each round! User input is key for a thread like this so please make sure you are going to be able to post when you are in.

With this being a year long event, there’s been a system set up for keeping track of the winners over the rounds. Not only will the top two player secure a place in the next round if they wish, but there will be an overall winner at the end of the year! Who will get to have the title as GD gameshow champion?!?

Audience:

Those who don’t make in into the round or those who don’t want to play, but still want to show their support are put into the audience. For the most part they will cheer or boo players, or comment about how the game is going. While minimal, audience members may have chances to influence the game, possibly by picking a game the players play next, messing a contestant, or audience member.

So who will be our players for our first round? Please welcome to the stage,

WAMPUP
SmellyMelly
Dandushma
Novagunger
Messy Dares
AceRaveth
Jeopardy
YoYo Fox-well
Corleone91
ezeperalta212

Audience, Callmecurious.

With our players set, the stages light dimming, and the cameras rolling, we’ll see you on the 1st for the start of January’s game. I’m you’re master of ceremonies Blue Griffin and hopefully you enjoy this and we make it a year to remember for all the right reasons!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote