Thread: Fiction: Lesbian sex school
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 01:27 PM   #9
Sluttysarah2143
Account Banned

Default Chapter 4

I was immediately starstruck by headmistress Vicky, I had heard so much about her at home from both my mums and my sisters. The way she walkd made you immediately certain that she was in charge and the whip that dangled at her side was definitely not for show.

'Hello girls' she spoke in a sultry, sexy voice that made my pussy quiver. She curled her finger at us indicating that we should follow her. Natalie told us that our bags would follow.

She walked us through the huge arching double doors into a large entry way and through a hall full of girls who were all naked or in slutty school skirts and tiny button up tops that barely covered their nipples.
The girls barely paid any attention to us as we walked past girls licking pussy and getting spanked. There were girls with huge tits that bounced as they got fucked by other girls with strap ons or teachers. Theiir moans and screams filled the room and i tried not to stare but i could feel my pussy dripping especially because i was naked. I had the urge to rub myself and I saw Pearl doing exactly that so i walked up to her from behind and slowly brought my hand to her pussy and slipped my finger between her dripping pussy lips and she gasped. I couldn't ake it any further because at that moment we walked into the headmistress' office, but i would be able to enjoy Pearl later .

Sorry this is short it was more of a transition chapter
Sluttysarah2143 is offline   Reply With Quote