View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 02:53 PM   #4
ella_ella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Put on your wearable vibe and your smallest ass plug/dildo.

Start doing your chore with speed setting on low.

After an hour increase the size of plug.

If you want a challenge you may speed up the vibe to medium but you are not allowed to cum until your chore is finished.

This should give you 4 hours? see how much you can finish in 4 hours.
This is my report for the task Sir.

I began the day choosing a nice short skirt to wear to do the cleaning, like a proper slut, and some medium heels.
I've raised the skirt and lowered my panties, bent over the kitchen table, and lubed my hole, fingerfucking it a bit to get it ready, then inserted the plug.
I've wore the vibrator next, and I was so wet already I didn't even need to lube it a bit. I've turned it on, and pulled up my panties, and began with house works.
The vibing seemed to transmit to the plug too, it made me so wet that my panties were soaked, but I managed to clean all the dishes and go out to carry the trash (I turned off the vibrator to go out, but left it inside), and start cleaning the house.
After an hour I stopped, bent over the table again, and removed my plug, without taking off the vibrator from my pussy.
I lubed well the medium plug, and fucked my hole for a minute to get it used to it, then put the plug inside. It made me feel way fuller than before, the vibrator is pretty big, so it was like my insides were jammed.
Doing house chores was a little harder like that, every time I had to bend over or squat to pick something the plug and the vibrator would shift, and I was close to cumming at least twice.
After an hour I increased the vibrator speed to medium, while I took care of work emails. Sitting on the plug and the vibrator was incredibly difficult, I found myself grinding against the chair nearly without thinking, I had to spank my pussy to keep myself in check.
After another hour I switched to the biggest plug.
It's been a while since the last time I took it, so I had to fuck my asshole open for 10 minutes with it before being able to put it inside. But when it slid in and settled, my pussy still full with the vibrator, I never felt so stuffed.
I had loundry to do, and I had to switch the vibrator back to low, it was difficult to do anything with both inside, and the vibrator slipped out thrice when I was bending over, pushed outside by the size of the plug.
I risked cumming before finishing loundry, but I spanked myself with a wooden brush to distract myself, and managed to do everything I had to do.
Then I began humping a pillow, still filled with both vibrator and plug, and had a crushing orgasm, my legs were so weak I could not stand for a couple of minutes after.

Thank you so much for your task, Sir.

If anyone else wants to assign me other tasks for the next days, I still have four days alone in which my pussy and asshole can be properly educated.

LIKES : ass spankings, anal, pussy/ass insertion, humiliation, discipline.
HARD LIMITS : breast play, inserting not body-safe object anally, ass to mouth, toothpaste, illegal, permanent, financial, social suicide, enema, public, pics/cam, piss, scat, vomit, blood.
ella_ella is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ella_ella for this post: