Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #22
FLCL

Chapter 8

"Wow, you're lucky," I joked with Lindsay. She gave me the evil eye and took three very slow sips of her hard lemonade.

Brittany asked the question on everyone's mind, "So, what's it going to be?" Lindsay got up on her knees. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra causing it to hang loosely while still covering her breasts. She held her bra in place with her left hand, while slipping the right strap over her arm. Then she did the same in reverse. The tone of her face was becoming progressively more and more red.

Keeping her left hand in front of her breasts, she pulled away her bra. Her left tit slid out from under her elbow, giving me a momentary glimpse of her nipple. It was the size of a quarter and it was hard. Then Lindsay returned to her position of hiding her body behind her legs and hugging her knees. I couldn't help but stare, mesmerized by her body and the situation she found herself in. My erection had returned.

Brittany picked up the die and rolled a 3. "Do socks count?" she asked Rachel. Rachel answered, "Yes, but they only count as one item." Brittany removed her socks. I rolled a 2, followed by a 1 from Rachel; we both took our drinks.

Dakota was next and she rolled a 5. She jumped on the chance to torment Lindsay some more, "Lindsay, I dare you to do the 'I'm a little teapot' song and dance."

"You guys suck," Lindsay said. She stood up with her hands still in front of her breasts. Then she took a breath and lowered her hands to her sides, giving us a full view of her breasts for the first time. My dick surged harder. We all cheered, "woo!" Then she started to sing, "I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout..." All of us were giggling, trying to muffle ourselves. It was such a ridiculous song and dance to begin with, and she was doing it topless.

She leaned back and forth with one hand on her hip and the other raised out to the side, her nipples protruding from her tits. I very much enjoyed watching the motion of her breasts as she swayed. I'm sure it felt like an eternity for Lindsay, but for me, it was all to soon before I heard her saying, "...tip me over and pour me out." We all laughed and clapped as she returned to her position, her face blushing.

Next, Sarah rolled a 3 and removed her socks before taking 3 sips of her drink. Lindsay's bad luck streak ended when she rolled a 6. "Finally!" she exhaled. Lindsay made a rule that she hoped would draw some attention away from her, "From now on, everyone must take dares." We all smiled at each other, planning what we wanted to do to one another.

Last edited by FLCL; 08-21-2012 at 07:16 PM.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote