View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 08:20 AM   #15
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquise View Post
How about after you cum, you suck your finger clean? And if possible, clean all of your juices by licking/eating. Report on how you found your taste to be.
I will be sure to do this on Sunday when I am allowed to cum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingo889 View Post
Maybe try some basic hidden public?
Go to your local park wearing whatever you want, without underwear and something in your pussy.
Walk around a bit, maybe even visit a shop and try to interact with people knowing they don’t know
I have not yet had the chance to go out in public but should be doing so later today. I will post an update once I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeHall View Post
Are you interested in rules? If so heres a couple you could follow.

1 - You are not allowed to wear underwear (panties allowed if on period). For every hour you wear underwear you must add a day denial for each (1 hour of bra and panties = 2 days etc. - period doesnt add to denial)

2 - At the start of each day roll a die, the result is how many times you are allowed to pee that day. If you need to pee again then you must ask on here for permission and how it should be done

Also as a little tip, reports go a long way. You're gonna get more and better dares if you write longer and more detailed reports.
Thank you for the tip, I will try to make my reports longer and more detailed. I do like the idea of the rules and will go follow them. I took off my panties the moment that I saw the rule. I am wearing a pair of sweat pants so am currently going commando. It’s not too uncomfortable, considering they are sweats however I am considering shaving bald down there, in case I wear jeans. I don’t want any hair getting stuck in the zipper I also rolled a dice. I got 2. I normally go at least 3 to 4 times a day, so will likely need to ask for permission later in the day.
I peed once, shortly after rolling the dice so only have 1 left that I am allowed to do.

As for my other ongoing dare: I have been edging every time there is a new reply to this thread. I can honestly say that this has been the most times I have ever edged without cumming. It seems each time I edge, the timeframe before I feel like I may cum is becoming shorter and shorter. I’ve been constantly wet and even had a hard time sleeping last night because I kept waking up wanting to touch myself. I’ve been trying different positions and getting creative when I do it, to try and switch things up a bit. I normally just do it lying on my back but have been trying on my hands and knees and even standing up.
I’ve enjoyed the challenge but will really enjoy Sunday, when I can cum again.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lushrant for this post: