View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 03:10 PM   #9
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiedom View Post
You have gross licking dares as a like listed so maybe cleaning something gross while edging door unlocked
I want to focus more on the public aspect for this thread, but I do appreciate your dare. Maybe if there was a mess to clean I would have followed more closely to your instruction. I might edit my signature since my preferences have changed a little since my last update. My bedroom door does have a lock so there is a lot of daring possibilities. I stripped naked and sat on my bed facing the door. It was unlocked. If I really focused I could hear my roommates and sounds from outside my window which was fun, I got into a groove and edged twice with my fingers. Thank you for the dare!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
An experienced dare slut like you (member since 2016) should really be relaxed in her own home and be confortable with her naked body. Lets set some minimum standards.

When home alone remain naked.
In the privacy of your room always get and remain naked.
Before having a shower can only wear at most a towel to and from your room and the bathroom.
No locking the bathroom door, accidents happen.
When your flatmates are home you will be relaxed and confident and wear only a t-shirt and panties.
I really like this. Little rules to keep me in constant low-level exposure. Maybe I could set up a list of rules to follow similar to what you have described? It is getting warmer now so I have the excuse to be naked more often, though I might ease into it to avoid shocking my roommates too much, or they might find life at home a lot 'harder' if you understand I will follow being naked when alone as much as possible, maybe keeping a gown somewhere close in case of emergency. Tshirt and panties could be too much at least for now, I really am covered a lot more irl in my day to day life. Maybe tshirt, panties and shorts? They will be very short, I promise.
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote