View Single Post
Old 07-11-2021, 07:39 PM   #9
Rickybob

Default Chapter 7: Enter the Party

---Monday 8:57pm---
“How do I look?” I move in a circle showing off my entire body to Miguel.

“I would fuck you.” Miguel says while smirking at me.

“Thanks, but really, how do I look?” I say, giving Miguel the baby dog eyes.

“You look amazing.” He says, ruffling my hair. Come on let’s go before we are late.

“Ok let’s go.” I grab Miguel’s hand and lead him out the door.

----9:14 pm----
“Do you even know where we are going?” Miguel ask me while towering over me to look at the gps on my phone.

“Yes, it is right here on my phone.” I point at my phone handing it over to Miguel, still confused as it is saying we are here.

Miguel looks at the phone then at me. “Are you sure you put in the right address? We are already late as it is and I was actually looking forward to dancing with you.” He looks at me giving me a flirty smile.

“Yes, this is where Trevor said to go.” I’m starting to get worried now, what if I did put in the wrong address.

“Oh hey there you guys are!” I hear a familiar voice call out to us. I turn around to see Trevor. “Trevor!” I scream and run towards him. Once I get close enough he pulls me in for a hug. As he is hugging me I feel this electric current flow through my body, a smile forces itself across my face.

“If you two love birds are done, would you mind showing us where the party is at?” Miguel says, walking up and practically ripping me from Trevor’s warm embrace.

Trevor looks at Miguel, almost mad as if he wanted to fight with him on the spot for pulling me away. If looks could kill Miguel would definitely be dead. Trevor turned back at me and said “Yea, let me take you right now. It's actually just down in a riverbed, which Is why I'm here thought you might be lost.” He smiles at me and grabs my hand and starts leading me down the riverbed.

“Why do you have your parties in the riverbed?” I ask as I begin to follow him, Miguel following but a bit further from us.

"That way we don’t get busted. We used to have parties in a random house but this way we can keep the fun going longer.” Trevor helps guide me down the side of the river bed. “Only downside is when it rains then this place fills up, but hey gotta take some losses with some wins right.” Trevor winks at me.

Suddenly I feel one big hand on my shoulder bringing me into Miguel’s body. I look and see Trevor also has the shoulder on him, but pulls away quickly. Miguel chuckles then says “Well boys, looks like we are here, why don't we get our drink on?” I look forward and see a crowd of people, arrangements of stings lights just above everyone's head, and a table full of alcohol.

Miguel being Miguel, walks forward with the type of swagger that he usually puts on when he walks around campus. Before he blends in with the crowd he looks at me and gives me a wink.. I ignore the wink, turn to Trevor and say “Let’s go?” then grab his hand and lead him into the crowd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I know I haven't posted in like two years but lets try to finish this story still!!!