Thread: 20s/ftm/AMA
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 03:40 PM   #7
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by arion View Post
describe the fantasy you most often masturbate thinking about. would you make it a reality?
Hmmm! I don't tend to follow a linear storyline in my fantasies when I wank, but I picture similar scenes. The most common is some kind of public-use scene, with a stranger using or abusing my pussy.

I saw a gif once of a woman being fingered at a gloryhole and I haven't got the idea out of my head since - I wank to that idea a lot. Something like, I service a man's cock and he wants to play with my pussy for a while afterwards, maybe to say 'thank you' or maybe just for his own pleasure.

Other similar scenes are where I'm tied somewhere in public so I can't see who's using me and they can't see much of me either, so it's a total mystery what they're going to do. Sometimes I imagine it's a setup where there's different sluts to use for different things, and I'm the resident painslut

I don't think I would actually do these things in reality. Firstly I'm happily married, but even if I wasn't it wouldn't really be possible to do much safely. Fingered at a gloryhole - yes, that could be done safely, but being fucked by strangers would be much harder. It would probably require a handler to vet them or something along those lines.
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote