Thread: 20s/ftm/AMA
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 01:09 PM   #4
soulmaster23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
thanks for the response!

Hmm, well I once whipped my pussy in full view of the balcony window here, which is the most risky in one sense. I've done a fair amount of secret-public too, which I like

I did a dare where I had to record audio of me begging to be hurt. It was incredible but also so embarrassing to say these things out loud and know there's a permanent recording of it.

I'm a medic, there's not much interesting to me other than that. Physically, I'm a bigger buy for sure but not badly proportioned I don't think. Barrel chested, beard, a meaty pussy

Other than uniform, usually bluejeans and a button down if I'm leaving the house. I don't like to spend time on clothes, I want it to be simple and comfortable. In the house I tend to wear a t-shirt and boxers, it gets hot and plus I can put on jeans and shirt over that and be presentable

god yes, every day at least. Twice a day on average I'd say, though in quarantine it's been much more.

I've been on testosterone for about 8 years, and had a double mastectomy about 6 years ago - they cut the boobs off, basically. T gives me a massive libido and also means my clit is huge because T is essentially telling my body to grow a dick. About the size of a pinky finger when fully erect, girthier at the top. I probably won't ever get lower surgery, I don't feel a need for it the way I did with top surgery and T, and I like my hole! If I did it would probably not be the full thing, but the type where they make the clit into a micropenis.

Thanks for the questions!
Very good answer. I'd love to hear that audio.
I have some follow-ups:

Are you virgin?
If not,
Describe your first time
Do you have vaginal sex or just anal (like a guy) Or you just want to insert not being penetrated?

At what age did you start feeling like a guy?

Likes: Embarrassment, risky dares (slightly public), humiliation.

Dislike: Little pain, crossdressing, pee-play

Limits: Social Suicide, Family, Friends, Illegal, Too public, Pain, Messy, Scat
soulmaster23 is offline   Reply With Quote