View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 03:28 PM   #7
Rickybob

Chapter 6: Invitation

---Monday 7:48 pm--

Miguel and I get back after having explored the campus a bit and getting something to eat. Although I’m not particularly fond of Miguel, It’s better than being alone, plus he has gotten a lot better since that first night. We walk into our room and I immediately strip my shoes and fall into my bed, curling up like a ball.

“Didn’t know you get tired that easy sunshine.”

“I don’t, it's just so much to take in all at once ya know.” I sit up on my bed, legs dangling off my bad. I look towards Miguel. He has managed to change into a tank top that hugs his amazing body. I start to stare and my mouth drops open a bit.

“Like what you see?” Miguel says, winking at me. I regain my thoughts and quickly close my mouth.

“Don’t flatter yourself, I was just zoning out.”

“Well, if you want to zone out, there is something that you can focus on.” Miguel then puts his hand on his pants, begging to unbutton his jeans. He starts to slide them down slowly, allowing his pubes to show. At this point I’m memorized, I can't look away. Luckily a knock comes from the door, Miguel looks, and stops, putting his pants back to normal height and lays on his bed. I walked over to the door and open it, surprised to see Trevor standing there.

“Hey Ruben,” Trevor says with a smile on his face, then looks at Miguel, smile fading. “And Hi Miguel, sorry I didn’t know you would be here.”

“Well, It is my room so 50/50 chance I would be.” Miguel says with a smirk.

“Well, Ruben I wanted to let you know that my frat is hosting socials, for people who want to join. Our first one is tonight and you should come out!” Trevor rested his hands on my shoulders and gives them a squeeze.

Before I can respond Miguel answers, “We will make sure to be there. Won’t we sunshine.”

“Yes, we will be there,” I respond.

“Amazing, well let me give you my number real quick and the address to the house. Hope to see you there soon.” Trevor then gives me the info, smiles at me. He looks at a smirking Miguel, rolls his eyes and then leaves. I close the door and look at Miguel as if to say, what the heck.

“Look, sorry I interrupted your moment with your crush, but have you ever got drunk?” Miguel says looking at me.

“What do you mean? It’s just a social isn’t it. Trevor didn’t mention drinking.” I sit down on bed, getting worried and breathing heavier. Miguel walks over to me and sits down. He places his hand on my shoulder.

“Hey listen, I’ll stay with you the entire time ok. If someone asks why you aren’t drinking just let them know I'm drinking for you tonight ok.” Miguel’s staring at me waiting for an answer. I begin to calm down. I look back at him and smile. “Thank you.”

“Let’s get ready bitch boy.” Miguel laughs at me, now standing up and stripping.

“Hey!” I say with a pout. Before I can get my next words in Miguel quickly responds, “fuck, sorry sunshine. I’ll do better.” He winks at me, then tosses his shirt over my head. I grab the shirt and toss it back at him, laughter comes out of both of our mouths.