View Single Post
Old 12-17-2019, 12:10 PM   #4
Rickybob

Chapter 3: Midnight

My parents helped me move everything in and are now back home. I start to get myself relaxed in my new bed waiting for my roommate to come any moment. While I wait, I start to get comfy and change into short-shorts and a pink tank. I connect my phone to my speaker and start playing Broklyen Babe. 30 seconds into the song I hear a knock on my door and check to see who it is. I open the door to be greeted by Trevor confused by what he was doing here but happy to see him.

“Oh hey, is the music too loud,” I say softly.

Oh don’t worry about that right now, we will go over that in the meeting. Just wanted to check in to see if your roommate dropped by.” Trevor replied, turning his eyes to the empty bed.

“Yea, he hasn’t dropped by yet. Kinda a bummer, I was really excited to meet my roommate,” I respond, looking over at the empty bed too. Trevor looked back at me and smiled.

“Well, if he doesn’t come, you will have a room to yourself this year. Just make sure not to have too much sex in here, i’m next door and would prefer not to hear moaning.” Trevor chuckled, while resting a hand on my shoulder. As soon as he said that my face starts to go bright red.

“I… I wou-wouldn’t….” I stammer before he cuts me off.

“Ah, I'm just messing,” he responds still laughing a bit. “However, if you ever need some advice on anything let me know, I’ve been around the block.” As soon as he said that I felt my heart flutter. “Anyhow, it is almost time for the meeting, why don’t you put on some less revealing clothes and we can walk to the lounge.” Trevor said, looking at me waiting for a response.

“Uh, yea,” I whisper still flustered. I head back into my room to put on some sweats and a sweater over the clothes I was already wearing. I walk back to the door to see Trevor still there and eyeing my body.

“Let’s go then,” Trevor says, grabbing my hand and leading me to the lounge.

-------10 pm----------
After the meeting I walk back to my room, with the empty bed still there. Maybe he won’t come, but all I know is that I am beat and ready for bed. I decided to strip naked to head to bed.

-------Midnight----------
I woke up to a loud bang in my room, as if something had fallen and broken. I sit upright, scared of what I just heard. Across the room, I see this guy wearing a leather jacket, tight black pants. He turns over to me and I can see his face a bit better and noticed something was off, as if he was drunk or high. He’s tall, not as tall as Trevor, but still taller than me, and Latino from the looks of it. He also had this scary face as if he was annoyed I was sleeping. Im broken out of my trance by the first words he said to me.

“Well, I didn’t know I was going to be getting a new bitch boy to fuck all year long.”