View Single Post
Old 12-13-2019, 02:26 PM   #2
Rickybob

Chapter 2: Move in

I had just woken up from the drive 20 minutes ago so I was still a bit sleepy, but once I looked outside I was awestruck. All around me I can see ocean, clear skies, and the gorgeous buildings of the university. This is where I will be spending the next four years of my life, at this University located literally on the beach. Once the car reached the dorm I couldn't wait in the car any longer and jumped out only to be greeted by a tall, brown, black haired, toned man; wearing a light blue polo and khaki pants.

“Hello, My name is Trevor and I’ll be one of the RA’s for your dorm this year.” He then stuck out his hand to greet me.

“Hello, My names Ruben, nice to meet you,” I shyly respond, extending my own hand out to greet his while being in awe of his beauty.

“Well then let's get you all checked in.” Trevor smiles at me, then squeezes my hand tight and guides me to the front desk of the dorm, weaving through parents and students.

Once we got to the front desk he lets go of my hand and goes on the opposite side of the desk. “Do you mind if i see your ID,” He asks. I reach into my pocket and hand him my license. When he reaches for it his hand comes into contact mine, as if he never wanted to let go of my hand in the first place.

“Lets see,” his eyes flicker back and forth from computer screen to ID. I feel myself getting lost in his dark brown eyes. “Right, there you are. Ruben Rodriguez correct?”

“Yes.” I respond. “Wow, well would you look that looks like you're on my floor. Why don’t you grab your bags and I can show you to your room.” With that Trevor hands me back my ID and hands me a key.

I walk back to where my family is parked and begin to help them unload. After finally getting everything out of the car I lead them towards the front entrance where we run into Trevor again.

“Ready to see your new room for the year!” Trevor then leads us past the front desk, down the hall, and finally stops right in front of a room numbered 69. “Alright here you all are, Room 69. It seems that your roommates have yet to arrive. Hopefully they come by the end of the day. Before I go just a reminder we will be having a floor meeting at 9pm today. Meet in the floor lounge.” Trevor looked at me, winks at me and lays a hand on my shoulder. He smiles at me before taking off to help someone else.

I look back to see Trevor walking away, only really focusing on that nice ass of his. In the distance I can hear my mom say “I feel like this will be a fun year for you.”