Thread: One-Offs
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 02:44 PM   #19
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

AT THE DOCTOR’S OFFICE

Jeremy sat in the reception area of the doctor’s office, looking at the outdated and juvenile wallpaper. This was the same doctor he had seen since he was a little kid, and he felt a bit weird coming back now that he was old enough to drive himself here, but he would be going to college in another state next year, so there was no point in changing now. Still, the cartoon clowns made him feel more than a little foolish.

Lessening the impact of this was a face he recognized. Katherine, a blonde girl a year or so younger than him, was in the waiting room as well, looking just as uncomfortable. She was cute—slender, blonde, with pert B-cup breasts accentuated by her tight T-shirt. As the two of them made eye contact, Katherine looked away.

“Been seeing Dr. Franklin for a while?” Jeremy asked, trying to get her to open up a little. She was the only person he had any chance of having a conversation with while he waited.

Katherine nodded. “It seems like I’m about ten years too old now, though. What are you here for?”

“Physical,” Jeremy replied. “You?” Jeremy was on the school track team, and he had to get his physical done before he could compete. It had been incredibly awkward for him to strip down the first time in front of Dr. Franklin, but she had reminded him she’d seen him naked when he was a baby, and he didn’t have anything she had seen before. It still wasn’t anything he was completely comfortable with, but at least he didn’t dread it anymore. He thought his body was just fine, overall—although he wished his penis were a couple of inches longer, especially when soft.

“Just a regular check up,” Katherine told him. “At least there aren’t any little kids here, right?”

“Yeah.” The waiting room was empty save for the two of them. Judging from when they’d arrived, Jeremy had the earler appointment, but since his was just a physical, he wouldn’t be too long.

As if on cue, one of the nurses poked her head into the room. “Jeremy? We’re ready for you.”

“Well, that’s me,” Jeremy said. “Enjoy reading Highlights, I guess.”

Katherine laughed. “I’ll see if I can find the seven differences between the two pictures before my appointment begins.”

The nurse led Jeremy back to the third door on the left and opened it for him. “Dr. Franklin will be with you in just a minute,” she said. “Go ahead and strip down.” As soon as Jeremy was inside, the nurse let the door swing shut behind him, leaving him in the privacy of his own room.

Jeremy wasted no time in removing his shirt, and his pants didn’t take much longer. When he was in just his boxers, he hesitated. It felt weird to be completely naked while alone in an unfamiliar room. The air conditioner was running full steam, and he knew the cold would do him no favors. Oh, well. He sighed, yanked down his boxers, and hopped up on the table to wait for Dr. Franklin to arrive.

Jeremy looked down at his manhood. In the cold, since it was flaccid, it wasn’t more than three inches, tops. In fact, as he looked, it seemed to retreat into itself as the cool air hit it, and it ended up more like two inches in length. He thought with relief that it was a good thing Katherine wasn’t seeing him like this. Dr. Franklin was bad enough, but she was professional and didn’t make any remarks about his size.

One minute passed. Then five. Then ten. Jeremy began to worry that there had been a mistake. The nurse had said Dr. Franklin would be right in, but instead he’d just been sitting on his own in the nude. Had something gone wrong? Had Dr. Franklin forgotten him?

Finally, after fifteen minutes, Jeremy decided he needed to get to the bottom of this. He cracked the door just a little, then poked his head outside. For the moment, his nudity didn’t matter as much as the time he had wasted. There was no sign of his doctor.

Then he leaned forward, lost his balance, and tipped out of his room and into the hallway. His right side smarted where he hit the ground, and he felt foolish, so he pushed himself back up and grabbed the doorknob to turn it to let himself back into the room.

It wouldn’t turn.

“Fuck,” he whispered under his breath. Of course it wouldn’t. To protect his privacy, the doors would automatically lock from the inside so only a doctor or nurse with a key could enter. It would have comforted him, made him feel more secure… but not today.

Because now he was naked and out in the open.

There was nothing for it but to search for Dr. Franklin. It would be an embarrassing moment, but as soon as he found her, he could explain everything and they could get back to the safety of the room.

Barefoot, his cock flinching at every breeze, Jeremy walked down the hallway, peering at every junction. It curved around a lot, and he found himself getting lost. He tried to double back, but he wasn’t sure if he was heading back in the right direction anymore. At least he hadn’t run into anyone, he thought. Then another thought entered his mind. Dr. Franklin was probably back in the room he had abandoned, puzzling over the heap of clothes on the floor but no patient.

Jeremy was flustered now, and in this state, he forgot how far he had walked. There was a swinging door up ahead. He thought that would lead to the stretch of hallway where his room was. Then he could knock on the door and get back on track with Dr. Franklin.

But he was wrong.

He pushed open the door, and found himself back in the waiting room.

For a moment, he went unnoticed. Dr. Franklin was in the room—Jeremy had found her at last—talking to Katherine. “Have you seen Jeremy anywhere?” Dr. Franklin asked in her usual authoritative voice. “I can’t find any sign of him!”

Then the door swung shut behind Jeremy, and both Dr. Franklin and Katherine spun around to see what had made the noise. Dr. Franklin’s brows furrowed in confusion. Katherine’s jaw dropped. Jeremy couldn’t blame them. There he was, naked as the day he was born, too shocked to even think to cover up, his shrunken manhood on display. The moment froze.

Dr. Franklin’s expression changed from confusion to anger. “Really, Jeremy, I thought better of you. Have you decided you’re an exhibitionist now? Showing off your bits and pieces to the world? You should be ashamed!”

“No, I…” Jeremy began, but it was no use. Katherine seemed to be trying to suppress a giggle—and her eyes were right on his cock.

“Don’t try to make excuses, young man, you’ve been caught!” Dr. Franklin snapped. She turned to Katherine. “I’m sorry you have to see this, dear.” Katherine shook her head, her eyes not moving from his package. Jeremy wondered if this was the first cock she’d seen in person. Dr. Franklin must have been wondering the same thing. A gleam entered her eye.

“Well, all right then, Jeremy,” she sighed. “I suppose the only thing for it is to indulge you at this age. We’ll be conducting your physical examination out here.”

“What?” Jeremy asked. It was impossible for Katherine to stifle her giggle now, but Dr. Franklin didn’t seem to notice.

“You’re just turning eighteen,” Dr. Franklin told him. “Perhaps what you need is to get this all out of your system. I mean, you’re certainly enjoying it!”

At this, she pointed to his crotch. To Jeremy’s horror, he was getting hard! He would never have chosen this, but there was something about the way the female doctor and the girl he knew were looking at his naked body that was arousing him!

Dr. Franklin was all business at first. She measured his height and weight on the scale in the waiting room, then used a stethoscope to check his breathing. She had Jeremy lie down on the floor to check for fluid, and through it all, Jeremy stayed stiff as a board.

After a few minutes of this, Dr. Franklin looked back to Katherine. “Well, young lady, do you have any questions? Jeremy here is a typical male specimen.” She shot Katherine a conspiratorial look. “Maybe a little less than typical in one area, but that happens sometimes.” Jeremy flushed. “I’m talking about his penis of course. Five inches is a little below average, but men have worked with less.”

Now it was Katherine’s turn to blush with her question. “Can… can I touch him?”

Dr. Franklin raised an eyebrow. “I suppose you can. Anywhere you like, dear.”

Katherine rose from her chair and walked to where Jeremy was standing, totally vulnerable, in front of her. There was a look on her face that resembled nothing more than… hunger. She paced around Jeremy’s back, then reached out and gave his ass a light, playful smack. The touch startled Jeremy, and he let out a gasp. Katherine chuckled, and Dr. Franklin took a few steps back so as not to get in the way of whatever was going to happen.

Jeremy could feel Katherine’s breath on his neck, tantalizing him. He gulped and closed his eyes. How far was she going to take this? How far would Dr. Franklin let her? It seemed as though anything was on the table, if Katherine was allowed to touch him. Maybe the doctor really did think he did all this on purpose, because of some kink, and this was the best way to get it out of his system.

Then Katherine reached around and grasped his penis.

Jeremy’s eyes shot open, searching for Dr. Franklin, but the doctor just smiled and made no move to stop Katherine. There was a twist in Jeremy’s stomach. Maybe Dr. Franklin liked this too, liked seeing her patient at Katherine’s mercy! Katherine’s other hand cupped his testicles, stroking the skin as though she were rubbing a pet.

He couldn’t help himself. Jeremy moaned.

“Well, this is fascinating, Katherine,” Dr. Franklin intoned clinically. “As you can see, stimulation of the genitals provokes a response. Do you enjoy it when Katherine strokes your penis, Jeremy?”

Jeremy gulped. No way was he answering that!

“Don’t ignore me, young man,” Dr. Franklin said. “You started this, after all. Answer the question.”

Katherine began to move her hand up and down the length of Jeremy’s shaft, gently at first but growing more forceful. An involuntary moan escaped his lips. “Y-yes.”

“Yes what? Speak in a complete sentence, Jeremy.”

“Yes, I enjoy it when Katherine strokes my penis,” Jeremy replied, his face beet red, his cock throbbing.

“I can feel his heartbeat,” Katherine breathed. She passed her thumb over the tip, brushing it through some precum. She recoiled for a moment. “What’s this?”

“When a boy’s body is preparing for sex,” Dr. Franklin explained, eyeing Jeremy’s dick closely, “it produces a natural lubricant. Girls do much the same thing, you know.”

For a moment, Katherine was the one who looked embarrassed. Then she grabbed Jeremy’s cock again, and he grunted with surprise and pleasure, and she felt more in control. “So he’s… horny?”

Dr. Franklin chuckled. “He appears to be quite aroused, yes, Katherine. Are you aroused, Jeremy?”

By this point, Jeremy was having an out-of-body experience. Katherine was jerking him off while Dr. Franklin watched! And to make things worse, he could feel the beginnings of an orgasm stirring deep within him! He nodded. “I’m… I’m horny,” he gasped. His breathing was becoming shallow.

Katherine was getting faster, inadvertently corkscrewing her hand down his shaft, smearing precum everywhere. Jeremy was in heaven and hell, all at the same time. He couldn’t cum in front of these two, that would be the cherry on top of this humilition sundae, but he didn’t know how he would be able to stop himself now. How had this gone so far?

“Now, Jeremy appears to be nearing an orgasm,” Dr. Franklin said. “Is that right, Jeremy?”

“Yes!” Jeremy moaned.

“Katherine, would you like to bring him to orgasm or watch his orgasm from the front?” the female doctor asked.

“I’d like to watch,” Katherine replied. “If it’s not too much trouble for you.” She let go of Jeremy’s cock and walked around in front of him. She was cuter than Jeremy had remembered, and the look on her face was one that would be burned into Jeremy’s memory for years to come.

That was when Dr. Franklin started jerking him off.

Her movements were precise, practiced, and hard for Jeremy to resist. He was all too aware of Katherine staring eagerly at his humiliation, but he couldn’t keep from moaning in pleasure anymore. To his horror, he started to whisper pleas for Dr. Franklin to continue, all while Katherine gaped.

And then he had no choice but to let go.

“I’M CUMMING!” Jeremy yelped as thick streams of cum shot out from his cock, landing on the floor and his torso alike. Katherine let out a surprised squeal when she saw the volume of his emissions. Dr. Franklin kept pumping until she was certain he was through.

Then she took a few steps away from Jeremy, eyeing the scene. A naked teenage boy who had just cum in front of a teenage girl, who had a perplexing look on her face. The boy was trembling with the force of his orgasm, clearly one of the strongest he had ever had. Neither of them would forget this scene.

“Well,” Dr. Franklin said, grasping her clipboard, “I think we’re done for the day, Jeremy. You appear to be in excellent physical health. And,” she winked, “in the prime of your sexual appetites.”

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post: